one

"We'll go get her."

Rio suggested. The friendly Brazilians they spent the day with simply nodded and thanked him. They smiled at each other before Tokyo and Rio said their goodbyes and left to get their friend.

The couple walked closer inland to the small island that housed them, a couple of yards away from their own small abode, to an even smaller cabin. This one led to a bed on the beach. That's where they found them.

Naked and rolling around in the cotton sheets were Baby and one of Brazilians they'd met, Evora. Their lips and tongues moved together slowly and sensually as the two girls ran their hands along each other. Low moans sounded from each of them.

Seemingly lost in their pleasure, Evora and Baby didn't notice Tokyo and Rio approaching them. The two lovers smirked at each other, amused by the scene before them, a clear lack of surprise. Classic Baby, they thought.

After a couple of seconds of awkwardly standing around, Rio cleared his throat. This caused Baby to smirk into the kiss before pulling away from the Brazilian.

"Your friends are heading back now," Rio informed Evora. Evora then nodded before getting up, much to Baby's dismay, and putting back on her clothes. Once clothed, she leaned down and pecked Baby's lips one more time before saying her goodbyes and leaving the island with her friends.

"Ughh, you guys never let me have any fun," Baby pouted before turning to face her two friends. She didn't bother to cover up, it's nothing they haven't already seen. All she wanted was a good fuck and apparently she couldn't even get that.

"Oh, you poor thing," Tokyo mocked as she and Rio climbed into the bed beside her. "What ever will you do?" Baby simply rolled her eyes, her friends chuckling in response.

"Fuck off." Baby got up and shrugged on a white lace kimono, which left nothing to the imagination. She laid back down in the bed with them, all of them looking up at the night sky.

A comfortable silence filled the air as the three friends got lost in the stars. Only the sounds of the calm waves hitting the shore and the gentle rustle of the trees being heard.

"Do you ever miss them?" Rio asked. Paradise was exactly that: paradise. But Rio found himself thinking back to good times he shared with the group of thieves, how he longed for those moments again.

"All the time," Tokyo replied sadly. "We were a family." She was right, they were a family. Rio looked over at her and gave her a slight smile and Tokyo returned it. They both then looked over at Baby, who was uncharacteristically silent. "Baby?"

She jerked her head up at the mention of her name,
obvious that she spaced out and wasn't paying attention. "Do you ever miss them?" Tokyo asked again.

Yes. "Eh, I guess." Every day. "Not that much." Everything reminds me of them. "Hard to miss them when you spend your days in paradise," she responded with a chuckle. Tokyo and Rio frowned at her response, seeing clearly through her lie.

Truth is, since the heist, there hadn't been a day where she didn't think of them, of what they had together, of what they lost. The scene of Berlin's chest being penetrated with bullets still ever present in her mind, accompanied by the heart wrenching sound of her screams. It played in her head on a constant loop, an endless reminder of her pain.

"Baby..."

"Anyone up for some midnight skinny dipping?" Rio and Tokyo weren't dumb now. They knew she was avoiding the topic, like she did every other time they tried to talk about the others or Berlin. They knew she was hurting, but didn't want them to see her hurt. Spending every day for over 2 years with someone, you tend to pick up on a thing or two.