-

c a s t

Zendaya—Alejandra De la Fuente / Baby

Zendaya

Alejandra De la Fuente / Baby

Money Heist Cast—respective characters

Money Heist Cast

respective characters

s u m m a r y

A heist. No. A scheme. No. A ruse. No.
It's so much more than just a heist or a scheme or a ruse. It's a movement. It's a political statement. It's an awakening for the people of Spain. Something this big needed a perfect team. But there's no such thing. So this is what we got:

9 thieves and 1 intellectual trying to pull off the greatest thing history has ever seen. All taking the name of cities, except for 2. The man in charge, the Professor, and a women, Baby. Not Baby as in "Stop acting like a baby," but Baby as in "Baby, don't get too close."

Just like the rest of group, she came from a bad childhood. Became the one who was known as El Bandido Rojo, the red bandit. She got the name after leaving a red lip print on the cheek of her victims, after robbing and killing them. Now she wasn't dumb, she managed to leave every crime scene without any trace of DNA.

No one knew who she was, except her friends Andrés, Martín, and Sergio, and she intended to keep it that way. Until she was called in by an old friend to join him, Andrés, and others to rob the Royal Mint of Spain. A seemingly "easy" thing, except that there was more on the line.

The heist was semi successful. They got and
got the money, but 3 members of the team died in the Mint. Now 2 years later, the team had scattered across the globe in hiding, enjoying their life of millionaires on the run. But that all changed when a member of the group was arrested in the Caribbean. Rio made a stupid mistake and that cost him his freedom. Now the group must reunite to save him. And how exactly would they save him you ask? Well, by doing what they do best: a heist.