Chapter 8:: Can I...?

~-Romano's Dream-Romano's POV~

  My eyes slowly opened as I heard two voices and two strong arms securely holding me.

  "But, Austria!" A Spanish accent whinned. "You gave me the lazy, snappy one on purpose, didn't you, amigo!?"

  The other voice sighed, and when I peeked my right eye open, I saw that the Austrian had a bundle as big as my little brother in a dress when we were much younger. "Now, Spain. Isn't all you ever vanted vas an underling? You never specified vhat kind of underling you vanted or personality traits." He pointed out. "Und ve are not trading."

  Spain sighed. "I didn't come to trade little Roma.... I came to complain!! My house is always a mess and he never listens to me! Ramo's always cussing, and he's just the total opposite of little Ita!" Then he sighed. In his pause, I was contemplating on if I should yell at him. "But the real reason why I came with pequeño Lovi was because I know how much he misses Feli." I had to fight back a smile. So then I decided to not yell at him later.

  The aristocratic nation sighed again, turning to Spain and I, so I closed my eye. "Fine. But leave before sundown."

~-Present time-~

  I let out a groan, rolling over to block the bright light out... "Spain!?" I shouted, instantly jumping up, realizing he wasn't there. My breaths quickened, but I then relaxed when a wide eyed Spaniard crashed through the door.