Chapter 11::

~-No one's POV-~

  The Italian cried out when a sharp pain shot through his hips. He fell back onto the bed, then glanced back at the Spaniard.

  Antonio yawned and stretched. "You okay, Lovi?~" He sleepily whispered, burying his face in the pillow, trying to force himself back into his dreams. When Romano didn't answer, he raised his head and peeked at the bare back. "Lovi?"

  Southern Italy jumped slightly, staring back at the older man. "I-i'm-a fine." He muttered, attempting to stand again. Lovino grunted, trying to not fall back. Spain sighed, then gently grabbed the younger nations wrist, lightly tugging him back down to the bed.

  "Quit pushing yourself, Lovino." Anotonio muttered, placing soft, fluttering kisses on said mans palm, fingers and the back of his hand. "Rest a while longer, mi pequeño Roma. It'll hurt for a while. Besides, you need to rest anyway. You've been practically babysitting me for a whole month, amour."

  Romano's face flushed a bright red. "Fine, tomato-bastard!" He shouted, collapsing back onto the bed, his back still turned to Spain. Without warning, warm arms wrapped around his waist and a face buried itself in the nape of his neck. Lovino's eyes widened. "What are you-a doing!?" He yelped, but didn't struggle.

  The Spaniard sighed, closing his eyes. "Calm down, Lovi. Relax." Soft kisses were pressed into the back of the Italians neck.

  How can I relax when you do that, stupid!? The southern part of Italy wondered, but kept the words behind his lips. He closed his amber eyes, steadily relaxing as his lover hummed and kissed. He felt himself being lulled to sleep.

  Antonio kept up his actions, even after he knew Romano was asleep. His hands gently caressed the smaller mans skin, reminiscing on their past together, completely filled with joy that Lovino finally gained all of his memories back. A smile raised the corners of his lips as he, too, fell into slumber.

~-Time skip-Spain's POV~

  A yawn managed to escape me as I woke. I shifted in my bed, then realized something was missing. I opened my eyes and spotted empty sheets. With a sigh, I rolled out of the bed, then pulled on a pair of sweat pants. While I exited the room, I scratched the back of my head and started my search of a missing person. Finally I spotted a figure clad in only one of my shirts cooking in the kitchen. With a tired grin, I snuck up behind my little lover. I wrapped my arms around his waist, causing him to yelp in surprise.

  "Stupido!" Romano snapped, slapping my arm. "What are you-a doing!?"

  "Nothing!~" I cooed, kissing his shoulder. "Just wanted to hug mi sweet tomato.~" Lovino scuffed in annoyance, but I could tell he was blushing. He continued conjuring up breakfast, even with me clinging to him. "Te amo, Lovino." I whispered, nuzzling my face in his soft hair as I closed my eyes.

  Without much hesitance, Romano sighed. "Ti amo, bastard."

  We staid like this for quite some time, Lovino being wrapped in my arms as the food cooled. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life as a country, holding Lovino in my arms, close to me so I knew he was always safe. I never wanted anything to happen to him again. If it were to come up, I'd take the hit, just like I had taken the bullet. He should never go through that pain again. He never even deserved the slightest bit of torture.

  I breathed in the comforting scent of his shampoo before placing my lips on his head, letting them linger for a while longer.

  "Te amo, Lovino Vargas. I want to be with you every day for the rest of our lives." I felt Romano tense up.

  After a minute, he started stuttering and fumbling over his words. "Wha-at are-a-a you-a tr-trying to-a say!?" He shouted. "Are you-a proposing!?"

  I chuckled, twisting him around in my arms. I placed a tender kiss on his lips. "Maybe." I murmured, keeping our lips connected. "What you you do if I was?"

  Romano's gaze cluttered around the kitchen, unable to stare back at me as his face was a bright tomato red. "You-a stupid tomato-bastard! I-a would say-a yes! What else would I-a say!?" He snapped, tears in the corners of his eyes.

  I couldn't help the grin from spreading on my face. I pulled him in for another kiss, this one longer, more filled with love. "Good. I don't know what I'd do without you, Roma." I gently wiped away his tears with my thumbs. "Don't cry, Lovi."

  "I-a can't help it!" He yelled, squeezing his eyes shut. "But I'm-a serious! I-a really would-a marry you."

  "I know. So let's get married. Adopt some kids, stick together." I suggested, staring him strait in the eye. More tears built up in his orbs As he nodded vigorously. "Te amo, mi pequeño Lovi." I whispered, pulling him closer. "Te amo..."

Fin~°