Chapter 1:: Kiddnapping

"Hey Lovi?" A spaniard called from the kitchen as he wiped of the counters.

"What do you-a want, Spain?" Romano grumbled from his spot on the couch, munching on a tomato and not using his regular nickname for his gaurdian. When he didn't get a response, he sighed and cursed before getting up. "I-a said wha-"

"Lovi... Do you know these men?" Spain asked, his voice slightly shaking as he stared at the gun that was pointed right at his own head. "They said they need to speak with you, amigo." His bright green eyes shifting over to look at the southern part of Italy.

Lovino's eyes widened when he recognised one of the several men ganging up on Spain. Shaking off his shock, he glared at the man. "Who-a are you?" He growled, tossing his half-eating tomato in the trash.

The man grinned, raising his hand to signal his buddy that he can lower his gun. "Ah, South Italy. Nice to meet you again. And this is Spain? Thanks for the information. We'll kill him too. But that'll be much later. Anyway, to business. I-"

"I have-a no business with you!" Lovino snapped, taking a glance at the astonished Spain before glaring back at the man.

Slightly surpised, the red-haired man stared at Romano. Then he chuckled, slipping of his sunglasses. "Well, South Italy... You see, you have no choice in this matter." With a snap, one of his buddies had Spain at gun-point again, causing the spaniards eyes to widened and yelp. "We have your guardian about to be killed and we'll also take your brother and maybe torture him if you don't agree to come with us."

This time, Romano was the surprised one. "What!? You-a wouldn't!" He snarled, yet his stomach churned. "Damn it! Fine, I'll-a go with you!" He shouted, and Antonio gasped.

"Roma, no!" The older man blurted before smothering his mouth with his own hands, his bright green eyes widening further if that was even possible as the gun clicked, signalling that the saftey was now off, and another slip-up would cause him death or more harm to his beloved Romano.

Clenching his fists, Lovino turned away from Antonio, although he wasn't really looking at the brunette anyway, and grumbled. "Stay out of-a it, tomato-bastard. I'll-a do what I-a feel necessary."

"Smart boy." The man grinned, waving for his buddy the put away the gun. The large man did as signaled. "By the way... Do you remember who I am?"

Sneering, Lovino knew he looked familiar. He just could put his finger on it. South Italy narrowed his eyes, further studying the man... Then he gasped. "But you-a died four years ago, Claudio!" The amber eyed man shouted in complete disbelief.

With another chuckle, Claudio advanced towards Lovino. "No I didn't. I found out about your life as a country, then staged my death. I watched as you didn't age at all and how you delt with everything. I also know that you live in your younger brother's shadow. Now come on, so we can discuss business like we used to four years ago."

Scoffing, Romano took a step back while finally over his shock. "No. I-a don't think so. Besides, you-a cannot order me around! I-a have-a more power then you!" He yelled, getting up in Claudio's face.

With a wide smirk, the red-head set his sunglasses back upon his nose. "Exactlly." With a quick snap of his fingers, he turned and walked away.

Slightly confused, Romano had no time to react when Spain shouted, "Look out Lovino!" When two arm hooked under either of his. Instantly, Romano started thrashing around, spewing curses every which way. "Let me go, bastards!" He screamed, only being restricted more as he was dragged out.

"Romano!" Antonio cried, throwing a chair at one of the men, causing the man to fall to the ground, out cold. "LOVI!" Three other men ran at Spain.

"Spain, stay back!" South Italy screamed, still thrashing about.

"NO!" The brunette replied sternly. One man came head-on towards Antonio, but the country had quicker reflexes and quickly dodged as he kneed the man in the chest. He swung his arm out, his fist colliding with a much larger man's face before rolling to the ground and swinging his legs under the third man, making him fall ontop of the man on the ground that was wheezing and clutching his chest. "I'll get you, Roma!" He cried, catching the younger nations amber eyes while behind tackled by the three men around him.

Before he could respond, a white cloth covered Lovino's mouth. His stuggles ceased as sleepiness clouded his mind and dragged his eye-lids down. The kast thing he saw was Spain being pinned to a wall and being beaten bloodied and broken.