Chapter 10:: I'll Stay By Your Side

(Warning!:: Contains yaoi; boyxboy! Don't like, don't read!)

~-No ones POV-~

  Pants and soft whispers filled the dark room, the only light was the shine from the moon and stars. Two tangled bodies lay on the bed, staring into each others eyes. "Te amo, Lovino." Whispered the older, taller man before he meshed their mouths together.

  As Spain kissed him, Lovino thought about how two months ago could have been his last kiss.

  Two months ago, Spain had been shot. Three milimeters up and the bullet would have gone though his lungs and the bullet had just grazed an artery. He was in a two day coma, much shorter then what Romano had been in. Romano was scared that the Spaniard might have forgotten him, but Antonio woke with all his memories in place.

  Spain staid bed-ridden for a whole month as his wound healed and so the doctor made sure they had gotten all of the bullet shards out. The whole of the second month, Spain could only walk within the vicinity of the house, couldnt stand for longer then ten minutes, and couldn't go out to pick his tomatoes.

  Finally... Lovino thought as Spain's tongue ventured into his mouth. We can hold each other like this... We can let all worries go.

  During those two months, they had caught everyone that had been involved in every thing that had happened to start all of this.

(Yaoi starts here)

  Antonio's fingers slid up the Italian's white shirt before yanking the cloth off. Pinning Lovino's wrists above his head, the older man placed fluttering kisses on his chest. "I'm so glad I was able to take the bullet for you, mi Lovi. If I didn't, I wouldn't have forgiven myself for loosing you again." He then ran his hot tongue up Southern Italy's chest, earning a deep moan.

  "A-ah~, Spain.... I-a reme-remember... Remember every-a-a thing..." Romano panted out, opening his amber eyes to stare into Spain's emerald orbs. Spain grinned, then dipped his head down from the Italians view. He placed rough kisses and nipped Romanos neck. The younger let out breathy moans, the tightness in his pants almost unbearable. "Sa-Spain!"

  Knowing Lovino's problem, Antonio only used one hand to keep both of Lovinos above their heads, then used the other to unzip Lovinos jeans. Once the Spaniards hand skin came in contact with the smaller man's member, South Italy's back arched as he let out a deep cry of pleasure. Spain started sucking and nipping Lovino's neck as he also massaged and pumped Lovino.

  Antonio raised his head just slightly to stare down into Romano's teary orbs. The Spaniard leaned down, pressing his lips reassuringly to the smaller mans. "Te amo, Lovino Vargas. More than anything. I always have." Spain whispered against Romano's lips.

  "Ti amo, Antonio..." The Italian whimpered back, crystals slipping down his cheeks. Spain kissed away the tears, cupping Lovino's cheek with the hand that held Lovino's wrists.

  "You trust me, right, Lovino?" The Spaniard murmured, warm fluid seeping through his fingers as Romano relaxed just slightly from releasing the fluid. The Italian nodded as a response.

  After tossing all articles of clothing into the dark abyss of the room, the only thing to cover them was a blanket. Both bodies were tangled together in a panting, sweaty mess.

  Lovino panted hard as he stared up at Antonio with tears slipping from his eyes. He didn't even try to his the liquid. Spain gently kissed the smaller man's lips. "It'll hurt, Lovi." He whispered, resting his forehead on Lovino's.

  The Italians eyes widened up at Spain. "It's-a fine! I'll-a be okay!" South Italy shouted, his arms tightening around Spain as he thought that the older nation hadn't wanted to do the intamite activity to make them one.

  However, Antonio smiled warmly, kissing Romano's nose. "You're so cute when you're trying to be brave, Roma." After positioning himself, he steadily eased his way into Southern Italy. The Italian cried out, squeezing his eyes shut and clinging to the man on top of him. Before continuing, Antonio caressed Lovino's cheek, whispering comforting words, although they were in Spanish, so Lovino only understood a few words. After a nod to signify that he could continue, Spain pulled out before immediately thrusting back in. The Italian screamed out in pain, but begged Antonio to keep going through the tears. Spain did as told, and repeatedly thrust in and out of Romano.

  Steadily, the smaller man's screams of pain died down to cries and moans of pleasure. Tears kept their course down Romano's face as his nails dug into Spain's shoulders. "Ro... Romano..." The Spaniard moaned through gritted teeth, his thrusts hard and fast. "I, gnh... gotta... I gotta..."

  "I-it's-a o-okay..." Lovino panted out, hardly hearing himself over the rapid beating of his heart which seemed to pound in his ears. Antonio crushed his mouth onto the Italians, thrusting once more before releasing his hot fluids inside Romano. Lovino cried out as he also came. Spain sloppily thrusted a few more times to ride out the orgasam beside collapsing on top of his little lover.

  Their hands wove together as they panted and listened to their heart beats settle. Spain peppered kisses all over Lovino's collar and neck. "Te amo, Lovino. Te amo, te amo." Antonio breathlessly whispered before rolling off the Italian. He pulled up the comforter over the both of them before stroking Lovino's cheek. "More than anything, I want to be with you. Even after death, I'll stay by your side." He swore, staring deep into his lovers eyes.

  Lovino smiled, then cuddled closer. "Ti amo, stupid-tomato-bastard." He muttered, lovingly before being coaxed into the dark abyss known as sleep. With a smile on his lips, Antonio watched as Romano breathed evenly in his sleep and how peaceful the look on his face was. Before he too fell, he pressed his lips to the Italians head.