Chapter XX

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡. )

☯︎︎"ow... ow... OW!" Mattia complained.

"Oh my God, stop moving!" I stopped fixing Mattia's eye brow. He wouldn't stop moving and complaining, making it hard for me to finish.

"It hurts, how do you want me to stop moving?" He complained.

"You're such a cry baby." I giggled and continued to fix it. I was sitting on his laps with my legs to the side. One of his hands was on my laps as the other one was around my waist.

"Ow, baby." Mattia complained in a baby voice, now this time pouting as he rubbed his eye brow.

"I'm so sorry bunny... I'll be more gentle." I said.

"I don't want anymore." He looked away. The pain is not even that bad, what was he complaining about.

"I'll give you tons of kisses if you let me finish." I said making him look back at me.

"Okay." He said. ☯︎︎

"Ow!" Mattia complains looking away and rubbing his eye brow. "That one hurt."

I giggle watching him. I am once again fixing his eye brows and this time I am with my legs in each of his sides as his hands are on my thighs.

It's been less than a month and we are in winter break.

"I'm almost done." I let him know, grabbing his jaw and making him look at me.

"You know you're so demanding when it comes to this type of stuff." He speaks, staring at me.

"Yes, I know." I reply. I focus on what I am doing. Once I finish, I lean back to have a good view of his face and I notice that he would look good with eyeliner. "Oh! can I do your eyeliner?"

"What?" He asks.

"Please? Pleaseee?" I pout.

"Am I going to have tons of kisses?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Then sure." He says and I get excited. I jump off him and out of the bed to find an eyeliner and then I go back to his laps.

Once I finish, I again stare at him and he looks so damn hot.

"Oh fuck, you look good." I smile and bite my lip.

"Really? let me see." He taps my thigh indicating he wants to get up so I get off his laps and he does so.

He looks at himself through the mirror and stares at his eyes. "I do look good."

I stand up and step next to him, wrapping my arm around his torso from his side. "You look hot."

"I do." He wraps his arms around me and we look at ourselves through the mirror. I smile and look up at him wanting a kiss, and he pecks my lips then my nose.