Chapter XI

(m͜͡ a͜͡  t͜͡  t͜͡  i͜͡ a͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡  )

(m͜͡ a͜͡ t͜͡ t͜͡ i͜͡ a͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡ )

"Yes!" Y/n laughs. She's so pretty. She's God. She's perfection. Everything she does makes me stop thinking straight. It's just her in my mind right now.

And there's when I realized I'm still in love with this girl.

"Mattia?" My mom speaks as she catches me staring at Y/n.

"Yeah?" I shake my head and look away before Y/n can catch me too.

"Why don't you go downstairs with Y/n for a bit?" My mom says.

"Why?" I frown looking at my mom. And out of nowhere my eyes are dragged by Y/n's perfection. She's staring at me.

"I'm going to make dinner, entertain her." My mom says getting up and starting to walk away.

"But Y/n always helps you make dinner." I get up as well. The truth, I spoke facts.

"What he said." Y/n chuckles nervously, getting up too.

"Agh, just do as I say." My mom says and walks away, leaving me and Y/n alone in the living room.

I still can't believe that from talking everyday, hugging, cuddling, kissing, laughing, we went to nothing. Everything is awkward between us which makes me feel some type of sad and angry way.

All I wanna do is hug her, kiss her, pick her up, run downstairs, throw her onto my bed, and cuddle with her fingers through my hair. Just like we used to do every time she came to my house.

☯︎︎ I smiled to Y/n once my mom was out of our sight, I started approaching Y/n. She smiled harder knowing what I was about to do.

"Okay, let's go." I said picking her up and throwing her onto my shoulder.

"Why do you always have to do this?!" She asked laughing, not even trying to fight for me to put her down because she knew I wouldn't do that until we get to my room. "Oh, what a very nice view." She mumbled, gripping my butt.

"Baby!" I complained, cringing and gripping her thigh back since I was literally grabbing her thighs so she couldn't fall from my shoulder.

"Nice cake." She gripped my butt again. Her words made me laugh. "This is all mine." She smacked my ass.

"Stop!" I smacked her back, making her whimper. Her butt was next to my head. I didn't like when she used to smack my ass. No guy likes that.

"That hurt!" She rubbed her butt cheek.

"I just wanna cuddle." I threw her gently onto the bed and I laid on top of her, quickly burying my head into her neck.

"You're such a baby, I should be the one calling you baby." She joked.