Chapter X

(m͜͡ a͜͡  t͜͡  t͜͡  i͜͡ a͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡  )

(m͜͡ a͜͡ t͜͡ t͜͡ i͜͡ a͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡ )

And yes. It's been over two months and things are going weird. I mean, it hurts so bad having to sit in front of Y/n at lunch and knowing that she will never be mine again.

"Mmm, he's a Hot Cheeto, God." I hear Y/n's voice interrupting my thoughts.

Hot cheeto? Who? Right, Hunter. But she only can call me Hot Cheeto, not another guy. The fuck?

No, I don't care, she can call Hot Cheeto whoever she wants to call. Stupid thing.

☯︎︎ "I like calling you Cheeto in my mind." Y/n confessed to me as we were walking down the street holding hands.

"Cheeto?" I frowned looking down at her.

"So I can say 'woah, I'm about to eat a Hot Cheeto ñam yummy'." she bit her bottom lip like daydreaming.

I laughed. "But you hate spicy."

"Uhh, for you bunny I can do anything, even be whatever you want me to be."

"I..." I said as I stopped walking and stopping her as well. I pulled her hand and pulled her closer to my body. "... want you to be you and only you."

"Oh." She let out.

"Mhm, oh. I love yo-" ☯︎︎

"Hi." Someone whispers in my ear. Victoria.

"Hey preciosa." I smile.

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡. )

"Hola, mi amor." Hunter sits down next to me. Oh, emm, yea, Hunter asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago and I can say that I'm finally being happy again.

Of course the Mattia thing still hurts like shit, but I always flip those feelings away.

I heard he's trying with Victoria now and I can't be more happy for them.