Chapter IV

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡

(y͜͡/n͜͡' s͜͡ p͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡. )

"We brought Yum Yum's." I smile offering the guys that are sitting down at the table in the cafeteria.

We always used to buy them food, especially Yum Yum's, because they would get mad at us for leaving them alone.

☯︎︎ "Hey guys." Mattia and I sat down next to each other in our usual table. The guys didn't even look at us, they kept talking. There's when we knew they were mad at us.

"What did we do now?" I asked.

"We don't like when you guys skip classes without us." Kairi said.

"But-"

"No buts, we're mad, bye." Kairi said turning around to keep talking to the boys and girls.

"Fine, we'll bring you guys food tomorrow." Mattia spoke.

"Type of food?" Kairi said, not making eye contact with us, he was still giving us his back.

"Yum Yum's." Mattia said.

"Should we?" We heard them mumbling. Mattia and I looked at each other and chuckled at our friends.

"Okay!" Kairi turned around, so did the rest. "Deal."

"Why did you guys get mad?" I asked.

"Because it's like you guys are forgetting us and we don't like that feeling." Taylor said.

"Remember what you two said at the beginning? 'We're still the same group, we will always be the same'." Kairi said. "OUR group always skip classes together and now you guys are skipping together without us-"

"Okay, okay, we get it, sorry." Mattia said. ☯︎︎

"Bagels." Mattia smiles and sits down.

"Kairi if you don't accept this I'm gonna eat it." I say putting the bag that had his favorite bagel in it on his face. He eyes it but doesn't say anything. "Woohoo." I move the bag in his face, tempting him. "It has avocado!.. bacon!.. cheese!.. tu-"

"You sound tempting." Kairi says still eyeing the bag. He tries grabbing it but I move it away before he can grab it.

"SIKE!" I laugh.

"BITCH!" Kairi sits up. "Give me the bag!"

"Too late." I smile running away from him, and him coming after me.