Episode 8

"P Vee!? Huh? I halted when i saw the back of the person i really wanted to see... His hugging someone...somewhat familiar to me.... P ploy?

I wanted to see him before the event,i want to have some encouragement before i got up to the stage and sing for not only for the students but also for him...

"P yiwa? Sawadee your so busy..hmm do you know where is P vee right now?i really wanted to see him.."

"Sawadee nong mark Vee is just here a while ago whereabout to finish and go to the audi to cheer for you,maybe his talking to some students at the back,you could check him out there."

"Thank you P ill go ahead"

"Fighting nong we're go and cheer for you!

I ran as fast as i could so that i could see P vee ahead,but only to see what im about to see...

His hugging a girl and i know who she is its P ploy the girl who talk to me and warn me about P vee,i didn't even get what does she means by that. But i guess i figure it out now. There's so many questions i wanted to ask,words that cannot slip in my mouth but only in my head to figure it out.

Before i knew i got back to the backstage to the audi,i was blank i never thought i could be here at that instant. I guess i ran back fast after what i saw,i don't know but im hurting.
I just wanted to see him and talk to him, I've been waiting for him in for a day to go and see me even text or call  from him is enough. I thought his busy enough to think of me... Or he does even think of me in the first place..

Did he just done this things to me because of the agreement and ...our family.

My head is messed up right now..

Mark? Mark? Are you ok? Bon called out.

Im sorry are you calling me?what is it? I was distracted for a moment and didn't notice people are in the backstage are busy preparing for the concert event.

Are you really ok? Its about time,do you have problem? Are you sick?do you want me to call the seniors? Bon asking worriedly.

Oh bon please don't im just ok,im not really used to sing in front of a crowd.plss don't call them im just nervous,im going to be ok. I hastily ask him to,but the true reason is i don't want to see someone right now.

Let's go bon lets finish this up im just ok.i said while hurting i want to finish this up and go home,good thing bon didn't ask anything again.

“Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” “The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.” “I'd rather have a broken arm than a broken heart.” “It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again."

The concert started with cheer full cheers of the crowd of students,we have to present by group/band first before i go solo,i guess i could prepare for myself more before i go for my solo. I Bon,james, and win will perform a as a band at first they ask me to play guitar but i insist to play drums more so i could relax more at the back,and then  they agreed to it. I can see through them that i get them worried, and i fell sorry for it,while james can't keep his glare at me all the time as if he knows what happened.

We played GURUNGE BY Lisa a song from our fave anime. And it was lit everyone was surprised and happy. Now it's my time..

Looking for him in the crowd is hard but i know it's more easy if his not around,

im a fool... Fool again...

Sad Song By We The Kings

You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

It ends...i feel teary while singing it but good thing it ended up good.

I bow down and bida goodbye to the stage,i pack up and ready to live without people noticing because they all still busy with other performance.

I exited at the back door just wanted to go home,when suddenly i felt someone grab my hand and force me to face him.......

What the?who are...?

P Great?