Episode 4

P vee

I saw him again since that night. First day of new semester, his with his friend roaming around the school. I smirk, and a thought in my mind come up.

How will i get his attention this time?

I just thought bump on him while his busy looking at the other people on the field.

He is so shock and furious same time,i just chuckle and smirk to his expression. Still i admire his beauty, i never thought his more attractive now that his wearing a univ. Uniform.
I want to tease him more but my friends already waiting for me to start our meeting, i just smack his head and leave, i know we will meet again today. 😏

Sotus orientation and meeting of the freshmen.

Afternoon we will meet those new students and i know that my kid is there too, we will asign them by group for mentors like us where going to find a partner for activities and for study. While the freshers are already linenup inside the room we already go inside to meet them, we discuss some of important rules amd obligations of each and about the group thingy we already chose those students to be part of our group, and of course my kid is mine. Were going to post it only on bulletin so the freshman could see.

While Yiwa is talking infront, i just notice my kid ( yeah i claim mine since that engagement night,he never comes out in my mind since then) is staring at someone in front i thought its me but im wrong.... its Ai Bar whose smiling cutely infront..ai whaat?
I came upfront and stare at him angrily.. and come close infront..

Focus on what the speaker talking about.. and i will comeback to you all later and ask about it. If no one can't answer my question later.. all be punish.

Mark
What's wrong with that P vee? Did i do something wrong, why is he looking at me while talking.. dumbass

I was mesmerize by a cute P infront not knowing P vee is already infront and block him. Thats the first time i saw someone cute as P bar.. but thats all cause i don't want to bother him and i know P bar has a doctor already, james told me while i ask him what's the name of P bar before we enter the orientation room.
As i know were going to have mentors and hoping someone good as P bar is my mentor.

When we go to the bulletin to get to see our group and our mentors, i was stutter a moment knowing whose my mentor is.. the hell is with him..

and now we have to go see them and ask our first task, james got P neua while me is P vee, though im not the only one cause fuse and kam are same as me. For sure he will make hard tasks for me and thinking about it already irritates me.

Fuse,kam and me Wadee P 🙏🏻

Kam:Were here to ask our first task.

YIWA: I didn't know you have cute nongs ai Vee..

NEUA: yeah, whats your name? Looking at mark

MARK: mark P🙏🏻
Fuse and Kam introduce themselves after.

NEUA: hope to see you more here..

MARK: yes P

Vee whose just observing the interaction is now furios cause he knows whats his friend upto.. looking at the junior infront he smirk and he already knows what to do to him..

VEE: kam and fuse here are the papers for you to finish by this week you must pass them to the faculty staff. And for you..
Here..its a lists for Sotus freshman activities and chose what are you going to do..
You just have 2 choices only play music infront of the people or have dance performance.. 😏

Mark: wait what?

Still shook for what Pvee said, he really mean this.. how did he knew i know how to play music and what the hell is the other choice he wants me to dance? I know how to play music even though i know tru myself that i have a good voice but i don't have a guts to sing infront of many people. So his literally going into my nerves now. I don't have any choice then..

MARK: i guess i don't have any choice P vee.. but to play a song..
I saw some smirk in Pvees face that got onto my nerves, i don't want to argue with him specially infront of many people. Guess i have to go first p 🙏🏻
When im about to go, someone holds my hand and drags me.. it P vee..

Where is he taking me?

PVee where are you taking me?

He doesn't answer me.. but drags me until we reach at the back infront the field when no one is there.

Whats wrong with you? Why did you take me here? And i know what your going to do to me.. your going to..

I didn't finish what im saying when his lips land to mine..... i didn't know what to do or what to feel but the only thing that i know is that my heart is beating very fast... why?

Sorry na khub, i just updated today cause i only have a off just for today.. hope you like my story so far... needs some advice or some sort of point of view.. plss do write some comments.

Plss do stream PWAR FIRST SINGLE ALBUM WL#WARWHERE LOVE YOU NA KBUB. 💙💙💙