Episode 9

At the cafe.

*P great when did you arrive? It's been so long since i saw you.😊

"Just arrive yesterday mark and decided to look for you,and not to think Im going to see you in this kind of situation, what happened mark?

*its just something happened in school P its just noting

"Its nothing but you look so down.does this something to do with that jerk?

*how?.... Did you?

"Its your parents mark,are you happy about it?are you sure your not going to regret it?

*im sorry P it's not final yet,maybe im just confused i don't like him at first tho.
But when the time i spend with him it feels like i already know him for a long time.

"That's what you feel?

*i don't know now.😣
But did you know P vee, P?

"Yes i know him,and his a jerk mark,im telling you, (grab hand) i don't want you to get hurt by that jerk.

*P stop saying his a jerk.

"Your defending him now.

*No P its not,im...sorry.i think we should stop talking about him now,im hungry and tired because of the performances i did in school and you just came back,im happy to see you again P. Its been so long since you left.

"I miss you too,mark 😊🙂and I'm sorry if i just leave just like that,how come your not angry at all.
( if you only knew what I've been thru all this years i left without saying a word ,if i knew this would happen....i just confess to you way back then.)

*im at first aside from james your the only one person i can trust.but i know you have a reason and i heard that your family had a difficult situation to face way back then. Lets continue talking P while drinking later,lets eat first.

P vee POV

"Vee let's talk!

*what are you doing ploy?

"Your really up to your game huh?

*game?im not playing with anyone ploy!

"If mark knows your intention really is and what kind of person you are,do you really think he can forgive you?

*stop with your Bullshits ploy im not that person you really think it is,your the one who uses me at that time so stop bothering me,don't even dare to talk or get near on mark or you will see what i can do to you!

"(See mark behind and suddenly hug Vee so thight) im sorry i just miss you Vee.

*shiit stop this ploy someone might see us!

End of flashback.

The bar

Being anxious the whole day,not seing mark nor any conversations.Chugs his drink.

*Mark is not even answering his phone where he is?I've been looking for him the whole time! I just saw him briefly while performing after that he didn't even bother to see me.

"Ey!vee, mark must be busy the whole day and maybe tired. He must gone o the dorm and rest.

*his not at home neua! I go there before i came here.i even ask his mother if he goes home,but his not there.

"Why don't you asks his friends

*i already did but they don't know,even james are not answering to my question. Did i do something wrong?

P yiwa: mark is looking for you this morning didn't you talk nor see each other that time?

Vee: he did come to see me?i didn't know about this?why didn't you tell me? We didn't talk nor see each other.

Yiwa: it's not my fault that your an idiot! What are you even doing that time when nong mark is looking for you at the back?

Vee:shiit! (Suddenly stands up) i have to see and talk to him,maybe he saw me with ploy and misunderstood us.shiaa...

All: really! Your really an idiot vee.

Running back to the dorm thinking that maybe mark is already back,calling his phone many times but since mark is still not answering his phone nor read any messages.P vee stops in the middle of the entrance of the dorm,seeing mark with someone makes his blood boils.
But he was more shocked when he recognized that someone who's mark with.

Great?what is he doing here.

Ohayoooo! Its been along time guys im sorry for late updating.im on quarantine right now actually its my 1oth day already,because of sudden events that happen in my place right now🤣🤣

I wanted to update actually since day one,but unfortunately I've been hook up reading manhuas like BL,yaoi and watching animes with atleast 2-5 hrs of sleeping😂 good thing my eyes are still intact 🥴🥴 hope you like my update 🤪 ill update later too i really want this story ends already cause after holiday for sure im going to be busy again.
And speaking of yaoi or manhuas hoping i have friends here who love to read stuff like that too.

Keep safe everyone❤