Episode 6

Mark

Im in the music room right now trying to figure out what im going to present at the event. James is playing the drums while im playing the piano,can't figure out yet what im going to do. My head starts to ache. "This is a burden james" i blurted out..

I don't want to play at the event, im scared i would screwed up.

James go near to me and tap my shoulder and said its going to be alright. "I will just get you some drinks..i know your good at everything,you could do it just chose anything that what your heart wants."

He then left me alone,i grab a guitar and play it.. I hum a song that i know...

(I will use when im with you sang by faber drive,cause its my fave song😁)

A song that reminds me with someone i knew...

"When I'm With You"

Saw you walk into the room
Thought I'd try to talk to you
Babe am I ever glad you wanted me to
It's been two years to the day
Half the time I've been away
I know I'm not there enough but that's gonna change
'cause I'm coming back
To show you that I'm keeping the promise I made

When I'm with you I'll make every second count
'cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I'll still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count when I'm with you

I stop when i felt someone is behind me..

Its Pvee smiling ear to ear...

What...are you doing here? I utter say..

Just checking you out,your not answering my call.. Pvee says.

Hmm.. Im busy with practicing for my presentation..im sorry..i know you will not stop bothering me if i won't apologize..
Jeezzz

Here. P vee handed me a drink,i just accept it cause if not for sure he will got mad...
And yess if your curios P vee is seriously hitting on me after that post he made...and most of my friends and senior line knows about it...at first P yiwaa and other senior doesn't like the idea cause they don't want me to get hurt by P Vee cause his just a jerk...but sometime they just gave PVee a chance to pursue what he wants,it's the first time they saw P Vee being like this..

Its been a month since his been following me anywhere i am,at first i am shy and its uncomfortable cause almost students in the campus knows him...and some of them are members of his fanclub...and damn it they're been keep on boaring hole on me every time im with him...i don't know what to do every time he does something in front of me or with our friends his been showy and im shy,a i know the fact his serious cause everytime im with him he always make sure im ok and keeps on saying that he likes me so much..

He doesn't want me to be uncomfortable,he always checks on me everytime if i don't answer his calls,he always fetch me after class and we ate together..and he always try to confront me if im upset and if he does something wrong...

Im feeling something that i can't express yet...

Maybe im just afraid...

To be hurt again....

I know the fact that our parents wants this...but for him he doesn't want that to be the reason for us to be in a relationship...he wants us to be in a relationship that both of us..wanted it not only cause of our parents but we both have feelings for each other...

Whats wrong? P vee snapped..

I was puzzle for a moment and i didn't realize that I've been spacing out for a long time..i look at Pvee s serious face...and smile.. " It's just nothing P i just remember something"

Are you thinking already how to dumped me? Cause even if you do i won't allow it..and i wont stop..

I was confuse for a moment,his serious and furrowed brows got me chills...

P no,im sorry im just thinking about us,and i don't know what to do about it...

I already told you that i could wait,don't trouble your mind about it let your heart speaks for it...

Im a bit embarrassed,P vee lean closer to me,closer that our nose could touch each other,i could smell his scent i just close my eyes and feel him...

Its fine mark i can wait...i know that your not ready yet...but please let me make you feel your special and im serious about what i feel for you.

P Vees word got stuck on my mind..and my heart keeps beating so fast...am i falling for him already?

PVee didn't leave me until i finished my practice he even help what to play
..and i chose a guitar and play some songs...i have to finalize my song of choice.and i guess what it is...

We ate together at our favorite place and we talk random stuff,smiling ear to ear we both end our dinner..he accompany me to my room and before i get inside..i decided to gave peck at first my idea is just a peck on his cheeks but randomly i kiss him on his lips...

After i realized what i did i just say night and shut the door...

Face palm...

damn it im not being into myself..after getting involve with him...im stubborn one but now...

Today's my moms death anniversary its been 2 years since she left me...i miss her so much 😢

I can't sleep and try to think straight...i don't want to think other random stuff..so i just write today...

Im very sorry for updating late...and thank you for all the readers whose been reading my stuff, thank you na khub...pls support and protect our lovely #yinwar ,they're been so cute lately...

Plss put some comments for any suggestions and reactions...