Episode 5

I kiss him,cause why not? Vee pov.

I drag him to the field we're no one is there. His whining is getting into my nerve,so i just kiss him to shut him up.

And his expression is priceless,i chuckle. Im just jealous of the attention that his getting from my friends and a feeling like he likes one of them,so i have to move fast before some one gets smetin by him.
After i kiss him i look into his eyes,and
.. "Your mine". And patted his head leaving him speachless.

Mark s POV.
  What was that? My heart can't stop beating fast that jerk just left me dumbfounded ,after what he did. What was that for i thought im going to get scolded by him,but no he just get my first kiss and .. Its him who get it.😫😫😫
When im about to leave i saw someone in the back,did he just saw everything?
The girl who has  pretty face come to me..

"Hi im P ploy and your mark right?" I waiid to her and got confuse why does she knows me?

"Yes P?how come do you know me? I just ask confusingly.

"Its just happen,and i saw what did Vee do to you". I guess you can't avoid him now.

"P don't get that wrong."i said to her..i don't know she is,and what is she to P vee but for sure there's something going on here.

"Nong mark just be cautious to not get hurt." P ploy said and leave me.

Its gets into my nerves just what happened today, im already in my dorm,and i feel that my head is heavy and doze off

I wake up because of my phone keeps getting notifications and i freak out of the miscalls of a unknown number and james ," whats happening?why did you call me that much? Me to james who interrupt my sleep.

"Damn you,mark! What's with you and PVee? James.

"What? There's none!"whats with you?

"Ai mark look someone posted in SNS you and P vee just kiss..and its been shared many times. James.

My mouth hanging,i hurriedly open my account and see if its real.and danng it is... Many people commented negative and positive things about it, i read some of it and i got some goosebumps of it most of them are from Pvees famdom.

"P Vee is straight whose that kid,tho"

"I didn't know PVee likes cute kids.

"That kid is special"

"P vee are you serious about nong mark?"

"Seriously Vee,you him first"

A call interrupted me,and its from the unknown number.

"Whose this? I said.

"Me"

P vee?what do you want?where do you get my number? I mumble.

"I got my ways,did you see the post?im just worried.

"Worried about what?your reputation?i say to him.

"No...about you.. Just don't mind them.and im serious about making you mine."

"What?stop with a nonsense P and just deal what you did" i blurted out.

"I m serious Mark! And i will make sure that you will fall for me." Don't worry about the post,im not even starting yet.
Get some rest and see you tomorrow and  don't forget to dream of me. P vee ended the call without letting me say anything.

And see a new notification pop up that tags me in a comment..

"Mark masa Im serious for making you fall for me" P vee..

My heart is beating abnormal right now.i didn't know what to say,im not really sure if Pvee is just screwing me up or his really serious about it.

"If he wants to play,then ill toss a coin to play with you."

Monday morning and im in the canteen with james eating breakfast,before our first class.
I notice people keep talking and staring at us,specially on me.i know whats happening,i guess P vee is really something in this school and i didn't even give a damn.

I hear sequel but didn't mind and just a moment someones arm wrap on me,and when i look up...its him..

I saw some stares and hear some gossips ,i just shrug his arm from me and focus on eating.

"Good morning,eating without me is bad" P vee says and smirk.

As he sat on beside me,while i waid to other seniors who come to our tables as well.

"Ai Vee seriously,Mark? What happened to you,and what?you just did some chaos in SnS for what you did."P Yiwa blurted out angrily to Pvee

"I already says im serious" i Like him even before. P vee.

I almost choke when i hear what he says..i drink my water and take leap and says goodbye suddenly to them saying that its our time already i and james just ran off...actually i got shy and wanted to slap that shameless P vee in front of them but i can't do it,im already red.

"P vee ia serious,what will you do?" James

"His just making fun of me,james"

"What if he is serious mark?" James

Stop it james we will just see...its not gonna work one me... I blurted out and get inside our room.

Hi to my dear readers sorry for updating late,im too busy this days..but im active in my other social accounts..

If you have twitter lets follow each other..😊😊

@aiahmpriloot my IG and twitter.

Plss do give me some comments and violent reaction is accepted.

I will do promise to update more,i happy to have a 2 days off next weekend.
Seee yaaaa...hope you like my story... Thank you.