Beach Flavoured Sunscreen || Bucky

The bright piercing light of the rising sun peaks through the curtains, completely blinding me. I groan, grabbing my phone to check the time. 9:43am. This is by far the latest I've slept in AGES. With all of Tony and Bruces recent projects he's forced the team to help out with, it's been late nights and early mornings for months. I have 62 messages from the Avengers group chat and a notification from...an airline?
"BUCKY!" I squeal, playfully swatting his chest to wake him.
"Hmm?" He groans, rolling over to face me.
"Hey.." he says looking me in the eyes.
"Hi" I smile back, sinking into those soft blue eyes.
"Uh ANYWAY LOOK" I say shoving my phone in his face. He rubs his eyes, adjusting to the light. "A... a what?" He says in disbelief.
"A..."
"A...?"
"A break?"
"A what?"
"I don't even- is this a prank?"
"But the tickets, it can't be"
"We're going on a...break which has.. no Bruce and no projects? Meaning no waking up at 4am, no surviving on coffee, no eye bags, AND no Tony!" I say.
"A break" Bucky relaxes into the pillows, smiling the biggest smile I've seen in months. I open the group chat in my phone to see everyone celebrating Tony's sudden generosity. "We're going to Argentina!"
"Are you serious?" Bucky says in complete disbelief. "When do we leave?"
"It says, the 17th of January" I say.
"As in this month? As in....TODAY?!" Bucky grabs his phone to look at the date.
"I- oh my gosh!" I say, dialling Tony. "Heyyy Stark, thank you ever so much for the generous holiday, we love it and can't wait but just confirming, we leave today?"
"Yes 4pm. You know Icicle left an hour ago with the birdboys (Falcon and Hawkeye) for Dubai so you shouldn't be complaining, I know you and Barnes like to sleep in" Tony says smugly.
"Alright alright, well, thank you again but we haven't gotten out of bed let alone start packing" I say. "Cya love ya" I hit end and turn back to Bucky.
"We gotta get up.."

✈️ ✈️ ✈️ ✈️

"Are you sure you have everything? Shoes, clothes....our toothbrushes?" I say.
"Yes yes and uh- ...." Bucky goes silent. "Uhm..There's a good chance those have not been packed..." he says in guilt.
"It's fine we'll buy some when we get there" We board the plane and go to first class, again generously from Tony.
"You know this is our 3rd time flying together" Bucky says grinning.
"What do you want to do, it's going to be a long flight"
"How about we watch something" I suggest, turning on the mini tv thing.
"No no no last time you said that then ended up sobbing for hours over the finale of The Office"
"Shut up, I know you loved it" you scroll through all the recommended films. "What do you want to watch?"
"How about T-" Bucky starts, but I already know what he's going to say.
"No Titanic Bucky, and no The Notebook either we've watched them like a hundred times and you've cried every single time" I laugh. He stays silent after, subtly trying to give me his cute eyes."you hurt me, for compensation I will need to watch Titanic... Twice"
"Bucky... ok fine but only once" I say rolling my eyes.
"Ok!" He says grinning, completely satisfied.
*3 hours later*
"JACK!" Bucky bawls into my shoulder. "I can't watch"
"Can you control you're hormonal emotional pmsing whatever boyfriend? He's ruining my soap opera" someone from behind us asks.
"That's extremely rude sir, you can shove your sexist comment right up your-"
"Hola señora"
"Tony... what are you doing here?" I jump, nudging Bucky.
"TONY? Is Tony here? Is Bruce here too? Please no I don't want to work on more projects" Bucky says nearly crying harder.
"No projects Barnes, I'm just here to enjoy the country and get away from stuff too, so I thought, I love soap opera and I was sending you two here anyway so I placed two and two together and decided to invite myself, of course I'll be staying in another hotel" he says. "Now if you excuse me, I need to finish my telenovela, Tierra De Reyes, also do me a favour and... please don't tell Pepper"
"...Tony watches South American dramas in his free time?" I ask.
"I would've never thought" Bucky says. "Is that what he does when he suspiciously sneaks back to his room every lunch break for 50 minutes?"