Third Wheel || Peter Parker x Reader

Peter: I'm bored 😐
Y/n: sssaaaammmeeee
Peter: wanna hang out?
Y/n: Sure :D
Peter: we could go to the theme park
Y/n: yay! Cool let's go
Peter: I'll meet u in the living room
Y/n: Ok
Y/n: two seconds please
Y/n: I have Tony's wallet
Peter: what

You sneak out from your room and run to he living room, plotting ways to hide Tony's credit cards and excuses to make if he finds out you took it. Peter was already there sorting through his bag.
"Ready?"
"Yeah let's get out of here before anyone notices"
On the way out we bump into Steve. "Woah woah woah where are you two hurrying off to?"
"The theme park" Peter answers, looking at you. You nod in agreement, not sure how much you want to be telling him.
"By yourselves?" He taps his foot, crossing his arms.
"We're old enough" you shrug.
"You'll reconsider that when you've been kidnapped and you're calling me to come rescue you"
"That's not going to happen, Steve" you groan.
"You know what, I'm not busy, I'll go with you" he pats our shoulders.
"You know Mr Rogers, sir you don't have to do that" Peter stammers.
"It'll be fun!" Steve says before walking out the door towards the car.
"Why does this always happen?!" You cry when he's out of the compound.
"Why does what keep happening?"
"Oh hi Loki" Peter rubs the back of his neck, intimidated.
"You wouldn't be interested in going to the theme park right now would you?" You ask, smiling extra kindly.
"No."
"Then consider this a kidnapping" you take his arm and drag him outside.

"This is horrible" Loki states, staring out the window as we pull into the car park of the park. "We should get darker tinted windows"
"Relax Loki, you and Steve will have a great time"
"Yep! We'll all have so much fun together" Steve chuckles. Loki murmurs to himself, unbuckling his seatbelt and dragging his feet all the way to the ticket booth. "Let's get this over with"
"Okayyy Well we'll meet up with y'all later alright?" You laugh nervously.
"Yeah, shoot us a text when you wanna go" Peter adds, taking my hand in his.
"I don't own a phone" Steve deadpans. "I guess I'll just come with you two" he barges through our hands and wraps his arms over our shoulders.
"Tck" Loki rolls his eyes, walking off into the crowds, probably to hide.
"Wow! Isn't it amazing?!" He says, pointing to all the performers and characters.

"Y/n, Wanna go on a roller coaster?" Peter asks, excitement running through his veins.
"Duh!"
"I've always wanted to go on a roller coaster, let's do it!" Steve clasps his hands together before getting in line. Peter and you share a look.
You can't say this is the first time Steve "altered" your plans with Peter. Every time the two of you go out he finds a way to invite himself. Now you think of it, you're not entirely sure if he genuinely wants to come or if he is being overprotective, it's really hard to tell at times.
Steve acts as a father to you. I mean you live in his home half your time, the other you're at the Avengers tower.

The ride operates nods, coercing you to the next available seat on the roller coaster. "Next!" She calls a couple moments after you sat. Peter somehow manages to sit next to you, don't know how he sneaked past Steve. Conveniently, Steve sits right behind the two of you.
"Ok this is really happening" Steve panics. "I'm an Avenger, I shouldn't be this nervous it's just a bit of speed"
"You know I'm really happy we were able to do this today" Peter says, taking your hand. "I love spending time with you"
"I wouldn't do anything else" you try to ignore Steve's self prep talks.
"I can do this, and you know what it'll be over in 2 minutes"
He's silenced when the ride starts to move. "You ready?" Peter asks you.
"With you yes, Im not sure anyone on this ride is ready for Steve's screaming through"

Sure enough, there isn't one second of the ride Steve wasn't screaming his lungs out. Except for when he saw the camera of course. As Peter leaned in to kiss you, Steve leant forward and hugged you from the back.
"Parkerrr" Steve groaned, looking at the photo. "You ruined the photo"
"What do you mean, what did i do?"
"Don't worry sir, you and your daughter are adorable!" The worker smiles, admiring the photo.
"Wow I'm just realising, I'm the third wheel" Peter gasps.
"Is that your uncle?" The lady asks, pointing to the guy in the seat in front of us on the ride.
"WHAT THE HECK" Peter drops the photo. "Sorry, that was really scary"
"Why's he smiling like that? Does Loki even smile?" You panic.
"Well you're a lovely family, and you're a good friend, kid" the lady nods politely.
"Haha, afterthought" Loki appears from behind Peter.
"IM HER BOYFRIEND" Peter whines.
"That's nice" the worker says. "Have a nice day with your family, hun"
"We will, thank you ma'am" Steve pats Peter on the back.
"Loki where did you disappear to all that time?" You ask, suspicious of why he's suddenly come back.
"I ate 27 candy apples then a weird talking banana in odd prison clothes approached me" Loki shivered. "I'll never go back, I never wanted to intrude and be a third wheel like Peter but I.. have no choice now"