Ha thats alright p2

yeah the last one was like one of my first couple imagines, but here's part 2
requested by  @railm3draco i'm sorry this took a month
i hope you liked it
i just wanna say also that in part 1 i said that everyone knew about y/n's feelings but i changed it to that no one knew. so yeah sorry about that. (unedited)
*******************************************************
Go back and read part 1 if you don't remember:) but that writing wasn't my best so i'm sorry

"fuck fuck fuck" you yell while driving home. "why did i do that" you question out loud.

You were driving home from joshs apartment after hanging out, you stupidly admitted feelings and of course he didn't have any feelings back.
He saw you as a friend.
That's it.

You were trying to focus on the road but your tears kept clouding your vision.

Finally making it home you slam your door closed and claspe on the couch.
shit

You have work tomorrow.
How am i supposed to act around him?
Avoid him?
no that's just sus
Act like nothing happened?
Omg no that's a recipe for disaster.
god what do i do

Hours later, you had fallen asleep on the couch in thought. However you still had no clue how to act towards him the next day. You ruined things you knew that, but it's not like you didn't want to stay friends.. it wouldn't be hard but before anything else your friendship meant so much.

Everyone says that, but it was true with you and josh. He was the first person that talked to you when the cast list was posted, the first person you got really close with. He soon became your person, you went to him for song advice and advice in general. You trusted him. He did too.

But, you caught feelings. No one knew. I guess expect for him now. You admitted to catching feelings to yourself the day he was over and teaching you how to play ukulele.
It was probably nothing to him, just a hangout out with a friend.

To you that hangout meant everything, You second guessed everything, he made you nervous. You blushed when he smiled at you and stammered over your words. He had an effect on you like no one else has. He was different.

*flashback*

Wednesday night. 10pm.

"yeah i don't know i just can't seem to play it" you say looking over at josh as you walk towards the trailers after a long day.
"what? why not?" josh had just found out you had a ukulele all this time and you didn't play it.
"i don't know, i've tried countless times... i'm just not musically talented" you let out a airy laugh.

"what are you clueless? you are so musically talented" he compliments. A blush rises to your cheeks, causing you to break eye contact.
"thank you, but the ukulele disagrees with that"
"i'll teach you" he lets out.
"what?" you ask looking back at him.
"i mean yeah, i know how to play okayly. It won't be to hard to teach you the basics. If your up for it."

"you would do that?" you ask.
"of course! are you free tonight?"
"tonight?"
"yes. like right now"
"yeah totally. let's uh go" you say smiling up at him as he leads you to his car, deciding to leave your car for the night and you can get a ride to work tomorrow.

Soon you arrive to your apartment and let josh in. He had been over countless times and he was comfortable in your apartment.
"so where is it?" josh asks sitting on the couch in the living room.
"hold on" you say, walking down the hall to your bedroom.