Cant sleep

Hi there, how's it going? hope you enjoy! (unedited)
***************************************************
You picked up your phone and checked the time

2:23am
you groan and roll over to your back. You had been up for god knows how long. Josh's soft snores were heard from beside you. You wanted to wake him up, but he was exhausted from work and you didn't want him to worry. The last thing he needed was to worry about you, on top of everything else on his plate.
You sat up and looked down at josh. He looked so peaceful. So relaxed.
Honestly you don't know why you can't sleep. It was just one of those nights. You thought of going into the living room and watching a little tv, but than thought otherwise. Josh would definitely feel you not beside him.
Resting your head in your arms you got lost in thought, something that you always did. While in your own mind, you canceled everything out. Any movement and any noise.
It wasn't until you felt josh's hand rub your back. You finally snapped back into reality.
"Hey.." josh says in a raspy voice cause he just woke up.
"Hi"
"Why are you up? what time is it?" he looked around for the time. You turned to your other side and turned your phone on

2:37am

"it's 2:37am" you said like it was nothing. josh looked up at you, you looked back. He gave you a your kidding? look. you shake your head.
"What's going on y/n?"
"Nothing"
Josh sighs and gets up to sit beside you.
"Hey no i don't want you to lost sleep because of me" you whisper out "go back to bed"
"There's no one else I would rather lose sleep for" he whispers back.
you smile at him. there was a moment of silence, until he breaks it
"come on, what's going on" he asks softly
"nothing... i just can't sleep" you whisper making eye contact to tell him your telling the truth
"that's it? your positive?"
"yes"
he smiles at you.
"well i know exactly how to cure your problem"
"and how's that?" you smile at him
"with a song of course!"
you watch as he stands up and picks up his guitar from across the room. he sits back down, leaning against the headboard. He gestures from you to come to him. You cuddle into his chest. Sighing in happiness. He starts strumming your favourite song of his.

So kiss me while you can
Before it gets to late
Don't let go of my hand
Ignore the expiration date
Time is running out
Make the love songs last
When it all comes crashing down
I wish it hadn't gone so fast

He sings through the whole song, near the end you start dosing off. Your eye lids fluttering closed.
You felt josh chuckle. He pressed a kiss to your forehead. Than it went black

*******************************************************
A/N
i don't know what's up with me and sleepy time ones. I honestly feel like i'm repeating the same thing, if you think that i'm so sorry, but please let me know!
I'll update soon :)