Great night

Hi i thought of this and i had to write it.. okay hope y'all enjoy!!
(unedited)
***************************************************

It was a long day at school. College was stressful. You had a 8am lecture and was exhausted. Almost being late for it didn't help either. Sleeping in was a horrible problem of yours, all your homework the night before wasn't helping and of course Joshes arms comforting arms wrapped around your body.

You and josh share an apartment. Being in a relationship for over a year it was safe to say you both were very comfortable with each-other. Not surprising, josh is the romantic one in the relationship (a/n lol i'm a hugeee hopeless romantic) Even with his acting, he is very clingy and always looks out for you. Both of you can't keep secrets from eachother, both can tell everything from just a look in the eye. Josh can obviously tell you were super stressed out.

When you were walking to your apartment, all you wanted to do was cuddle with josh and sleep. When you opened your apartment door, josh was standing there wearing pjs and holding pizza.
"Josh?"
"Hi baby"
"what's going? what's with the pjs? it's like 11am?"
"I know, but i can tell you've been really stressed soo i thought you would want to cuddle and watch moives with me all day.. bc you don't have anymore classes!" he smirks at you.
You instantly run up to him and ingluf him into a hug.
He puts down the pizza and hugs you back at your waist. You take in his cologne. He smells absolutely amazing.
"Thank you joshy. it's exactly what i needed."
"Anything for you, y/n"

You both snuggle into the couch, with pjs and blankets . Eating the pizza and talking about your day. Than you just talked about life. About literally anything. At one point you just look at josh. His hazel eyes, and his soft brown hair got you every time. Even after a year of dating, he still gave you butterflies. He was so addicting, you could never get enough. Both of you were staring at eachother.
"I love you y/n"
You blush "i love you joshy"
You hide your blush into his chest. You could feel his chuckle. "Hey, dont hide, i like your blush" He grabs your chin to make you look up. You both smile at eachother.

It's a bit later and your laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Enjoying the comfortable silence.
"Hey can i ask you something?" you mumble
"of course"
"we're endgame.. right?"
Josh pulls you up to look at him. " of course we are, one day we'll be saying 'i do' at our wedding. And than we'll be holding our child's hand to their first day of school"
You smile at him. "good"

Soon you fall asleep in josh's arms. It was a great night

*******************************************************
A/N
Hope y'all enjoy. Kinda basic but. Im thinking of doing a ricky one. Idk tho
#91 for #hsm AHH I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT
THANK YOU <3
i'll update soon:)