Suck it up p4

Part 4!! eeek i hope you enjoy! (unedited)
*******************************************************
Y/n's pov

"he really left" you whisper as Sofia holds you tightly.
"oh come on now" she says, rubbing your back.

Josh's pov

Oh god what did i do

You walk down the hall towards Olivia, looking at your feet.
"Hey!" she says excitedly.
"ready to go?" you ask, disinterest in your voice.
"Josh? are you okay?"
"I'm fine, let's just go" you say avoiding eye contact
"you don't sound like you want to go"
You groan, as you run your hands through your curls.
"It's y/n right?" olivia asks. You finally look up at her.
"What-" you mumble.
"I see the way you look at her. You don't like at just anyone that way" Liv explains.
"Oh"
"Go back to her"
"No, it's fine"
"Josh, i know you want too"
"But-"
"Don't worry about our date... we wouldn't work out you know that. I'm 16 and your 19, people wouldn't like it"
"I guess so." you ask.
"And look i know you like y/n, you must've asked me out to not think of her that way?"
You think of it for a second
That actually makes sense
I guess I do really like y/n
"I think i did.. Liv i'm so sorry"
"No it's fine, i honestly shouldn't have said yes when you asked me, it was just a moment thing I guess" she smiles
"Okay, so we are good?"
"Of coruse we are. Best friends?" liv ask.
"Best friends" you smile and pull her into a hug. Once she pulls away she says.
"Go on, go get your girl" she smiles at you.
"Okay. okay"

You hear the bathroom door creak open once again.
You turn around.
Sofia is hugging y/n, as she wipes her eyes.
I was the reason she cried today.
I now have to be the reason she smiles today.

You look back at Liv and she send you a reassuring smile. You turn around and slowly walk back towards the girls

Y/n's

After josh left, you really lost it. You couldn't get over him, you knew that. You had decided to distance yourself from josh for a while. It was for the best.

Sofia had finally convinced you to come out of the bathroom. She kept an arm around you as you wiped your eyes. Once you faced her again, her eyes flashed behind you. You instantly knew.
Josh

Wait..
he came back?
oh
...
that's completely throwing me off.

You smile at her and mouth a thank you. She has really been your wing women through it all and you definitely couldn't get through it without her. She smiles back at you, slowly backs away before turning around, she had to leave for a scene. You take a deep breath.
Okay
You got this

"Joshua" you say as you turn around.
"You never call me joshua... unless-"
"unless i don't want to talk to you" you finish for him
"okay i get that.. just please listen? you don't have to say anything" he says
You agree.
"Okay here goes... It really hurts to see you cry y/n, i cant live with the fact that i'm also the reason behind it-"
How did he know?
"Why did you come josh?" you ask him. It's obvious he's taken aback.
"Look I-" he starts.
"'No, shouldn't you be on your date with Olivia?" you yell.
You weren't mad at him, it just hurt. You didn't know how else to approach him.

"I like you y/n!!"

Shock takes over your features.
Wait
WHAT?
You breath out. "what? b-but you asked out Olivia??"
"She made me realize the only reason I asked her out, and thought I had feelings for her was you" he says back.
"Your joking" you nervously chuckle.
"No it's always been you y/n"
"Josh.."
He looks at you with hope in his eyes, "i hate my self for making you cry. I want to be the reason you smile. the reason you laugh. I want to bring butterfly's to your stomach and make you blush. I want to be for you ups and you downs. I want to be there for it all. Please if you give me the chance,"
You got to be dreaming
You smile at him. You run up and tackle him into a hug. He wraps his arms around your waist, snuggling into your neck. He breaths out in relief.
"Take your chance Bassett"
He pulls away and looks you in the eye.
"That's all I need"

*******************************************************
A/N
I'm SO SORRY THE ENDING WAS SO BAD AND CLICHE! I really had no idea how to end it, i could have not done this but than there would have been so many more parts and it would just carry out to long:( Im so sorry if i let you down. please let me know if you want me to redo this cuz i gladly will. Or if you want me to just keep going with this and maybe a part 5 with like them dating or something? I had an idea i liked when i wrote p3 but it just didn't fit:( I didn't expect that people would like this mini little series. but thank you.
Any requests? just message me :)
I'll update soon:)
also thank you for 800 reads<3

I'm been also thinking of writing a Joshua Bassett x oc book? I'm not really sure. Would you guys read it?