you nasty, toilet-clogging bitch

"i never thought this would be entertaining..." i said as i was crouching down on the dirt beside the traditional dancer. "hey, akane! join us!" i shouted out to the gymnast that was standing by the lone chicken.
     "uh, no, thanks. if it's not edible, then i won't bother!" she poked around in her ear, declining my offer. well, it technically was edible, but it might not be as tasty as desired.
     "you're so boring. squishing ants is totally the peak of entertainment!" the dancer dressed in orange pulled her view from the suffering bugs and onto the athlete, who was seemingly just standing there doing nothing. "i guess you wouldn't be able to see through those mountains of yours, anyways. it would be hard doing an activity like this!" however, her snarky comment didn't tick akane off. she just seemed to brush it off and go on with her day. i guess she's hard to get to.
     "come on, hiyoko, don't be so mean. she just doesn't want to torture ants, that's all." someone had to lecture the childish teen, so i decided to take the role. but if i was supposed to do that for the rest of the trip, i might just hand the job over to someone that is more fitting.
     "hmph." she turned her focus back to the ants and continued to pop them. i gotta be honest, the sound they make is really satisfying. and if you do multiple at a time- ooh that's nice.