A Pretty Being~

Hey guys. This is my first actual book, so it's not that good.  This Point Of View is 3rd person. Enjoy~!

Bakugo's Quirk: Explosion

Aiko's: She can float huge  things towards her and or keep them in the same place just hovering, (Got it from her mom) kinda like inko's but twisted

And the rest of they're quirks remain the same

It was the beginning of a pretty average day for the U.A. students. Tsuyu, Mina, Momo, Jirou, and somewhat of Kirishima were talking about the new student that was supposed to come in today. "I think she is going to be SUPER hot" Kamanari popped into the conversation. "Oh shut up Kamanari" Jirou popped back. Just as Kamanari was about to say (Probably something related to how hot the new girl is going to be) something, Mr.Aizawa walked in. Everybody silenced themselves. "As you all know, we have a new student today." Everybody perked their head towards the door. "You may come in now." Just then, a light blue haird, short but skinny girl walked in. Tsu looked over at Mina. Mina practically had stars in her eyes. The girl walked next to Mr. Aizawa. "Hello! I'm Aiko Aizawa! I hope to be great friends." She talked fast, but with a bright smile. Nobody had yet caught her last name, or maybe not even her first. "Great, you can sit over there" He points next to Bakugo, and smiles at Aiko?! 

After class~!

"Hey!" Mina yells. Aiko looks back to see Mina and Uraraka running towards her. "Oh, uhm. Hi?" "HI!" says Mina. "Sorry to ask, but who are you?" The new girl says with a little smile. "Oh, I'm Uraraka, and that's Mina. Sorry for her excitement.  She get's like that sometimes." "O-Oh, it's fine. Hi, Mina, and Uraraka! I'm-" "Aiko," Mr. Azawa says, "Come here." Mina and Uraraka look at her in confusion. "Coming dad!" (DAD?!?!?!) Mina and Uraraka think. Mr. Aizawa and Aiko walk away, and Mina talks to Uraraka. "I didnt know Mr. Aizawa had a daughter?" "Me either" They both said. They walked to lunch rush still talking about Aiko and Aizawa.