The Confession~

Bakugo ran inside to Mr. Aizawa's classroom. "Teach." He said. "Ughhhhhhhhhh.... I'm sleeping, so this better be important!" "It is.." Bakugo said quietly. "Go on then." "Do I have your permission?" he mumbled so so quietly. "What you problem child?" "DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO DATE YOUR DAUGHTER!" "Only if you do something." He replied to bakugo. "DO. NOT. BREAK. HER. HEART..... Got it?" he said with a fake smile. "G-Got it." Bakugo said. Bakugo then preceded to walk confidently outside. When her made it outside he grabbed Aiko. "Hey, All Might is an aws-" "I need you for a fucking minute" Said bakugo. "Bakugo your hurting me!" Aiko whined. Bakugo then let go softly saying, "Sorry." Then Aiko turned Bakugo around asking, "What did you need?" Bakugo then cupped Aiko's cheek and pulled her closer. "Uhm... B-Bakugo?" She said as she clinched her eyes together. "I-I..." Bakugo started to say. "You what?" Aiko said looking cutely into Bakugo's eyes. Bakugo then kisses Aiko. Aiko was quite surprised, but then leaned into the kiss. So many dirty pictures where going through Katsuki's mind, but he ignored them and kept kissing Aiko. Aiko was loosing breath, so she cut the kiss. "I love you Aiko. I fucking love you." Aiko was such a talker but after he kissed her she didn't know what to say. "I-I-I." She stuttered. She then starred into Katsuki's eyes, admiring their red glare. She got lost in her words and said, "I love you so so so much Katsuki Bakugo." She then covered her mouth. "Tch, you really are a damn nerd~"

A week later! (Yes I left you all at that cringe moment)

It was at the end of school, when Bakugo ran up and wrapped his arms around Aiko's waste. She had grown used to his touch, so she knew it was him.  "Ooooh~ You two are serious now~!" Mina said. "Shut up raccoon eyes." Bakugo responded back. Bakugo then layed his chin a top of Aiko's head. "Babe, are you feeling alright?" Aiko said in a calming yet worried voice. "I'm fine Teddy bear~" Just then Kirishima walked up behind Mina and kissed a top of her head. Mina and Kisishima then walked away, "Bye Aiko~" She said as waving. "Bye Mina!!!!" Aiko said. Aiko took Bakguo by the hand and ran home. "Eh?" Bakugo said in confusion. "I need help with my homework. And your good at everything i'm not. Therefor, I can help you with the subjects your not good at!" She said in a very happy voice. "Ugh, I thought you were good at everything?" Bakguo replied in a very non happy tone. "Nope!" You could tell Bakugo wasn't happy at the word 'homework'. 

A few hours later~

"Thanks for your help Bakugo!" "Sure thing.." Bakugo did not sound happy at all. "Would you like a snack?" "Give me the spiciest fucking thing you've got." Aiko laughed at this comment while going to get chips. When she got back in the room she threw the chips at his face. Bakugo's face remained the same grumpy face he always has, which she knew was fake because he was happy to receive spicy chips. Aiko then lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling. Bakguo looked at her wondering how he ended up with that beautiful women laying next to her.