A Night To Never Remember~

EEEE- this is taking forever- Anyway, enjoy ;3

After the ice cream, it was pretty late so Bakugo and Aiko went back to Aiko's house, to wait for the Aizawa couple. "They come home in an hour." Aiko said. "Alright." Aiko started walking and forth in her room. The couple didn't realize how much time they had spent just sitting there. Bakugo pulled in Aiko and started kissing her. Then Bakugo wrapped his hands around her waist while she was standing and he was sitting. Bakguo then flipped Aiko onto the bed and climbed atop of her. Aiko then started feeling his abs, on top if the tank top that covered up to little but didn't show enough. Aiko could feel Bakugo exploring her thighs, but she was to into the moment to care. Just then, "Ai! We're home!~" A women said. Bakugo then jumped off the bed and unwrinkled his shirt, while Aiko made her bed back up super fast. "I can't fucking UN-wrinkle this!" Bakugo said in a loud  whisper. "Cover it up with that blanket then!!" Aiko whispered back. Bakugo the jumped on the bed and covered it up. "Pretend to play on your phone!" Aiko said as also getting under the comforter of her bed.  They both pretended to be on they're phone. "Ai? Are you alright? You didn't respond when I called!" Aiko's mom said. "Oh, sorry! We were on out phone's!" She lied while waving her phone. (Geez this woman cant lie) Bakugo thought while chuckling. "Oh, alright! Would you like a snack?" "No mom, we're fine!" "Ok, have fun!" "Bye mom!" Aiko turned her head over towards Bakugo giving him a death stare. 

The cringe is real- I- 

Anyway :3 

I hope you enjoyed :D

-Author-chan