Waking Up With Aiko~

This is the second day i'm working on this✌️

Aiko's parents where out of town so Bakugo stayed over to give her company. They were snuggled up on the bed when her alarm clock rang for school. Bakugo woke up and saw that Aiko was still peacefully sleeping. Bakugo gave her a little kiss on the cheek and went to get changed. He saw the day and noticed it was Saturday. Aiko forgot to turn her alarm off last night.  Bakugo then went back to Aiko's room to go back to sleep, when Aiko was waking up herself. Aiko looked at the clock and it was only 9:00. "What are you doing up?" she asked. "You forgot to turn your alarm off last night. Go back to sleep teddy bear." he said in a quiet, calming voice. "But it's 9:00." Aiko responded still trying to wake up. "So? It's the weekend." "I wake up at 8:00 everyday. Weekend or not. Let's go to the park!" "But, it's to early." Bakugo said while walking back to the bed. "Then..... I will make breakfast!" Aiko then got up and started heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. (How does she get up at 8:00 every morning..?) Bakugo asked himself. Aiko got changed, brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and went to the kitchen to cook. "Babe, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked as walking to the kitchen. "I don't care, cook whatever the fuck you want. Your an awesome fucking cook." Aiko giggled then went to cook some pancakes. "Owie.." Aiko said. Bakugo then ran in the room and asked what was wrong. "I burnt my finger.." Aiko's finger was pretty red and it already had a blister on it. Bakguo walked to the bathroom and got a bandage. "Here." He then wrapped her finder up and kissed her cheek. "Thanks." She said with a bright smile.

It was already Sunday but it felt like Thursday. Bakugo and Aiko had been dating for about 2 weeks now. (Also they are at Bakugo's house now) "Ughhh....This is so boring!!" Aiko said. "And i'm cold!" Aiko complained. "Then you shouldn't have worn those tiny shorts." "I didn't know your house was THIS cold!!" Bakugo continued working on his computer.  "Then go borrow a fucking jacket or something." Aiko slid off the bed to his closet. She knew Bakugo liked being organized,  but not organized enough to color separate his clothes. "Oooooh~ Babe~ What is this?" She asked while holding an anime sweatshirt. Bakugo looked over and his face turned red. "That was from a long fucking time ago. I dont even wear that shit piece of clothing anymore. Keep that piece of shit if you want it." She slipped the hoodie on and walked to sit on his lap. "Babe..." "What is it Teddy Bear?" "I'm bored!" "What do you wanna do?" "Park!" "Alright. Go put some longer pants on then." "But-" "No buts. No other man is gonna look at you. Just me~" Aiko groaned but still went to change her pants. She ran over to her house and grabbed a pair of leggings. She got changed and walked back to Bakugo's house. Just as she got to Bakugo's house, Bakugo came out. "Ready?" He asked. "Mhm!" Then they went to the park, got some ice cream, and took lots of pictures together.