Bakugo Meets Aiko part 2

Second part, sorry.

"You sure do look and sound like one" he said in a calm voice. He pulls out a chair and sits next to her. Aiko looks back at Mina, while Mina and Kirishima are kissing. Bakugo looks at them and looks back at Aiko. "Disgusting Eh?" "N-No, they just love each other. That's what your parents must do." She replied. "Ugh, don't bring up THOSE old hags." he said in a snappy but calming voice. "Hey! Don't talk about your parents like that. They raised you. You should respect them." "Tch, I talk about them however I want." he snapped back at her. "Tch, jerk.." she mumbled. "What was that 'ya nerd?" "Nothing." Bakugo looked over at a group of boys starring at Aiko. He got up and  walked over to them. "Ey." he said. "What's up?" They replied. "Who are you starring at?" "That hottie over their. I might take her to my house." Bakugo suddenly yelled, "YOU CAN'T JUST STARE AT A GIRL LIKE THAT. YOU GOTTA HAVE RESPECT." They both ran off thinking Bakugo was going to do something to them. Aiko heard the noise and turned to see the boys running away from Bakugo. "Hey! Bakugo what happend?" Aiko said as she was running to him. "They were staring at you. Checking you out. You shouldn't treat a women like that." Bakugo said as Aiko caught up to him. "Well, did you punch them? It looked like they were scared." I didn't do a damn thing to them. They are just fucking crybaby's." "Language." "Heh, You really are a nerd."

A Few Months Later~

It had only been 5 months, but it felt like Mina, Urakaka, and Aiko had known each other since Pre-K. "Hey Aiko?" Mina said. "Yeah?" Aiko replyed. "When are you gonna confess to Bakugo?" Just when Mina said that Aiko got  quirk activated and she flung Jirou towards her. "Uh- HI Aiko. May I help you? Heh." Jirou said in a very confused voice. " Sorry Jirou!! I still can't control my quirk when I am nervous.." Aiko responded. "BECAUSE SHE LIKES BAKUGO!!" Mina blurted. "MINA! Blurt it a little louder, I don't think mother America heard you." Aiko said in a loud whisper. Just then Bakugo came running after Kirishima. "FUCK YOU SHITTY HAIR!" "I'M SORRY BAKUBRO BUT IT'S TRUE!!!!" Bakugo caught up and just as he was about to blow Kirishima up,  Aiko saved Kirshima by yelling, "BAKUGO! LEAVE THE POOR BOY ALONE!" Bakugo looked over and turned as red as a tomato seeing Aiko in a short, green skirt, with knee high socks. He suddenly dropped Kirishima. "Aiko how did you-" Uraraka suddenly got interupeted by Mina. "HOW DID YOU MAKE HIM STOP?!" Uraraka suddenly walked away without anyone noticing. "I-I don't know. He never listens to me." "Well he does now~" Mina said. Bakugo walked back inside still red as a tomato. Aiko ran after him but Mina just held her back. "Don't worry about it." Mina said.