ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴏᴡʟ

Oikawa stood impatiently in front of one of Tokyo's bowling rinks, tapping his foot against the smooth sidewalk.

He didn't know if he had the right to be upset because one, this wasn't even a real date, and two, Oikawa was five minutes early (maybe he was a little excited, even if he didn't know one thing about bowling other than Atsumu's birthday party in second year of high school).

So here he was, slightly shivering in his saddle brown sweater (which he perfectly made match his ankle boots) as another wave of fall breeze went by.

Maybe he should've chosen warmth over style today, but the inside was sure to be warm in one way or another.Oikawa would only be able to find out if Iwaizumi would hurry up.

And at the thought of the model, there he was, jogging down the slightly crowded sidewalks.

When Iwaizumi finally reached where Oikawa was standing, he placed a elbow on the brunettes shoulder.

"Don't give me that look, your the early one" Iwaizumi says, opening the front door for the both of them "shall we"

Oikawa decided to only roll his eyes, walking in side by side with Iwaizumi.Some people immediately turned there way and some obvious camera flashes were seen.The fans probably saw this as more evidence on the two's ever growing relationship.

The brunette held up a peace sign for a few of the pictures, Iwaizumi slapping his hand down right after.

"Ow, Iwa-Chan, I'm just trying to give the fans a nice pose" Oikawa pouts "you never know how the quality of those photos will turn out"

"Do you want another headline about us everywhere" Iwaizumi side-eyes him.

"I mean, that's the whole point right, the attention" Oikawa tilts his head in questioning "right?"

Iwaizumi sighs sadly, maneuvering the two towards the long line to get there bowling shoes.The shorter decided to say nothing because that would reveal how he felt about the whole situation.

Or at least, how he thought he felt (feelings are confusing, sometimes he wished he was emotionally unavailable).

꧁꧂

grandking posted!!

✔︎koushi.koushi, oinkoink_peppa, and 1,786,689 liked this post

✔︎grandking: @iwaizumi.h bowling date!!

comments

✔︎Iwaizumi.h: when I roll the next ball at your crotch don't say nothing