ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ

Oikawa found himself sprawled out on his bed more than usual ever since the breakup.More than usual being everyday, but this time was different.

This time Semi was standing above him with a laptop in hand.Oikawa could barely see what the screen said without his glasses, but he managed to make it out.

Every Reason why Oikawa Tooru likes Iwaizumi Hajime (with proof)
written by Semi Eita
information gathered by: Semi Eita & Kageyama Tobio

"What the hell Semi....why are you" Oikawa yawns "in my house"

"I could be having Shirabu time right now, you will appreciate my hard work AND hear me out" Semi grins and it kinda makes Oikawa shiver.

That was what lead the two to the present, sitting side by side at Oikawa's island, flipping through every slide.

Stuffing his hands into his sweatpant pockets, Oikawa let out a long drawn sigh, letting out all that morning breath.Seriously, it made Semi push his face away in disgust.

"Oh Aashi, I would tell you to go brush your teeth but we have gotta finish this presentation" Semi gags.

"I don't see the point, I don't like Iwa-Chan"

Oikawa knew what he felt about Iwaizumi, it became painfully obvious over a full night (more like morning) of rest.

"You literally call him Iwa Chan" Semi clicks to the next slide.

"Seriously, I don't look at Iwaizumi a certain way" Oikawa scoffs.

"Mhm, sure, but he looks at you a certain way" Semi sighs dreamily "in the way of love"

The brunette stands up, stomping off to his fridge to grab a milk bread for himself and some Tekka Maki rolls for Semi.

"I don't see why you can't understand this is fake dating, it's all for the attention.Or like, getting the attention off my past relationship"

Semi shuts his laptop, "what about breaking up, huh?Ever thought about what the public is gonna say about you when you break up"

Taking a bite of his milk bread, Oikawa realizes how right Semi actually is.What was there plan?What is there plan now?Does Iwaizumi even have a plan?He seemed like the more likely out of the two to make one.

Oikawa finds himself sounding like Iwaizumi as he responds, "then we'll let fate take its time and figure it out for us"

"You can be so shitty sometimes" Semi says lowly "your gonna end up breaking his heart"

"I can't break his heart if he doesn't like me, stupid" Oikawa smiles.

Oikawa knows how much he's lying though, he can feel the lies come up his throat and stick to his teeth like honey.

Lies were sweet and secure.They were like a blanket from the truth.

Oikawa his under the blanket and never looked out, afraid of what the truth would look like.

Iwaizumi was the truth, Iwaizumi was what was beyond the barrier of himself.But Oikawa could never get that far, and if he did, there was a chance Iwaizumi would be gone.

Maybe, just maybe, he'd even be with someone else.

_____

It's short and it's not that good, but the book is ending soon.

Toodles noodles