ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴋᴀᴛᴇ

a/n: thank you all for 1k on this book.

Christmas Eve was the second most exciting day in December.

Kids were getting ready to awake early in the morning the next day to open presents. Parents were struggling to wrap gifts. Those in between were either out with there friends, or alone in the midst of there own home.

A little part of Oikawa wished he was at home right now, curled up in the living room with the rest of his modeling group. Semi would be playing guitar, Kenma would be teaching Kogane and Kageyama how to play a new game, Suga would be passing out cookies.

Atsumu would be doing terrible karaoke (that Oikawa was always a part of), and Keiji would force Christmas sweaters on everyone.

But this year, all of those events would be moved to Christmas Day so they could do it all with a new group of people. This Christmas would be a Christmas shared with the Ace modeling group.

The date was mostly changed because Keiji and Bokuto got back from there honeymoon today, and the two were determined to not miss anything (Christmas was the happiest time of the year after all).

So today, Oikawa was free for the taking and was immediately taken by Iwaizumi to the outdoor ice skating rink.

He was determined to act as normal as possible and not let all of his inner thoughts on Iwaizumi make there way to reality.He was determined to stay under this blanket and never, ever leave.

"Are you gonna get up or not, shittykawa" Iwaizumi snickered, holding out a gloved hand to Oikawa who was struggling to stand.

Oikawa rolled his eyes and tried to ignore the pinkish blush that was obviously starting to cover his cheeks (he'd blame it on the cold if Iwaizumi asked).

"You can see I'm trying, I'm not the one who wanted to ice skate on Christmas Eve" Oikawa sighs, letting Iwaizumi guide him to the ice.

Maybe Iwaizumi was just good at everything.First it was skateboarding, then bowling, and now ice skating. If someone told Oikawa the other was an extreme athlete in high school, he would believe it.

There was barley ever a time that the Ace modeling group didn't showcase Iwaizumi's abs (let's not forget about the rest of them either).

"What else are you suppose to do on Christmas Eve" Iwaizumi raises a brow.

"Well I don't know, wait for Christmas!?" Oikawa sassily snaps, tucking his lips in as he focuses on his footsteps.

"Nah, that's to much free time. Now skate"

Oikawa didn't even notice they were on the ice until Iwaizumi suddenly let go of his hand. He could barely see his feet through his fogging glasses as they moved back and forth in one place.

The other laughed for a second before hooking one of his arms to Oikawa's, "You stay close to the wall, I'll guide us"

Oikawa could only nod, deciding not to look into the eyes of Iwaizumi. He'd probably spill whatever he was feeling (which wasn't even that clear to him) right there and then.

They spent most of there time connected at the arm, slowing skating around the outskirts of the rink. Slowly straying away from the wall, they were now skating among the few other people at the rink instead of little children holding hands with there parents.

Even though Oikawa was now getting the hang of things, he didn't disconnect their linked arms. He knew it wasn't necessary anymore, his brain could perfectly comprehend that.

But his body was keeping a secret from his mind, preventing him from moving in the ways he should've.

"Oikawa your gonna-.....fall" Iwaizumi mutters a little to late as Oikawa stumbles, clashing on his side with the ice floor.