𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. dead man's death bed

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
              ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
EIGHTEEN —— dead man's death bed

 ⊹  ☽                             ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      EIGHTEEN —— dead man's death bed

      "EVERYONE, EYES PEELED WE'RE IN GROUNDER TERRITORY." Bellamy mumbled, his rifle still lifted as he scoped every inch ahead of him he could see. Behind him, the crew was just as poised, even Noah slightly on edge with an arrow cocked in between the string and carved wood of her bow.

    Murphy scoffed, "Everything is Grounder territory, all right? I can't keep running, all right? We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth." He offered, wondering exactly why everyone was listening to a man Finn had pretty much beaten information from. Coming from experience, Murphy knew what it was like to lie to save your skin. It was easier than it seemed.

    Finn ignored Murphy completely. 'Keep moving."

    Sighing, Bellamy brought himself to a stop, lowering his rifle slightly. "We can give him a minute."

    Suddenly offended with Bellamy's newfound friendship with Murphy, especially during a very time crunched moment. For all they knew, even stopping now could mean the difference of life and death with their friends, with Clarke.  "No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said. 'They'll outlive their usefulness.'." He snapped.

    Noah hummed as she took a sip of water from her canteen, "Oh I don't know. Couldn't really hear over the gun you had to his head."

     Finn huffed angrily, not happy with both Noah, Bellamy, and Murphy suddenly so against killing grounders who hurt their friends. Last time Finn checked, Bellamy tortured one for hurting Noah, and Noah was still here. "Look, you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people we're coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't!"

     Noah laughed obnoxiously. "I don't know, you seemed pretty chill with it, Finn! "

     Stepping up, a hand in front of Noah to stop her from taking this a step too far. His head turned to Finn, "Look, you did what you think you had to do, but you are not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon."

     Noah scoffed and shook her head and turned away to face the open forest as they shuffled along. Under her breath, mumbling incoherent insults at the idiots she was surrounded by.

     Sterling spoke up from his angle on the side, quickly calling them over. "Uh... guys."

     The crew followed his lead, before walking into an opening on the edge of forest, right along the edge of a cliff leading to a hell of a fall. And in the canyon below, destruction. Hundreds of unmoving bodies surrounded by debris of all sizes. Engine parts and walls, chairs and smashed glass, like a damn skyscraper had imploded.