𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. oh, ophelia

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
TWENTY THREE  —— oh, ophelia

 ⊹  ☽             ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋TWENTY THREE  ——  oh, ophelia

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN HOOD."

Groaning as loud as she could groan, her hands gripped the pillow underneath her head and whipped it at whoever was unlucky enough to try and get her to move an inch. Her was first day off in three months. She'd spent the night before doing what any 16 year old girl would do the night she turned 17. She got heavily and unreasonably drunk.

Indigo Greenwood has one week and three days left on the Ark. He was already 18, as of two months ago. As soon as the day hit, he was pulled from training early and put into some majorly boring Earth Skills courses. Most of it was review, but apparently that was the point. He was only expect to complete half of the regimen every other Solo, just to make sure he didn't get any more banged up than usual during sparring or such.

In exactly one week and three days, Noah would be utterly and completely alone. She was too far into the Solo program to have friends. Not even Jake Griffin could reach her, it was almost as if he'd fallen off the damn Ark or something. No Raven, no Finn, no nothing. Indigo's weekly heart rate reports and blood oxygen levels would be the reason she wakes up and the reason she sleeps. To watch Indigo become the hero he's always wanted to be.

If anyone could survive on Earth, he could.

After the Ark figured out Indigo could survive— Noah wasn't sure what they'd do next. Indigo had a theory that they'd send down Solo after Solo, mostly just to make sure it was breathable for all people. But there was also the idea that if all the Solo's were on Earth already, when the Ark descended then there would be this council of experience ready to aid the Chancellor. A team of elite survivors that have a contract of secrecy and loyalty.

Seems like a good deal.

But Noah doesn't know if she's that lucky. She doesn't know if that's really the plan. Maybe it would be years before the Ark decided to act on it, too afraid that their Solo's aren't enough proof.

The pillow she threw slammed right back into her head.

"Get up, we have things to do and people to meet."

Propping herself up on her elbow and harshly rubbing the exhaustion and hungover out of her eyes best she could, she looked over to Indigo with a droopy expression. "Do I look like I want to go on an adventure today?"