𝐒𝐈𝐗. murphy's law

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
                ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
                  SIX  —— murphy's law

 ⊹  ☽                       ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋                     SIX  —— murphy's law

˚ .・*。༄ WELLS JAHA WAS DEAD.

   That's all she'd learned within her twenty five seconds of being awake. She hadn't even had to time to eat her Wheaties yet, cruel if you asked her.

    She took a few steps from her tent, pulling her tank top over her makeshift sports bra as she wandered into the center of the action. Consistenting of the two regular guest stars, Clarke Griffin and John Murphy themselves. A polar opposite duo, but good screen time.

    "I know what you did. And you're gonna pay for it." Clarke spat at him, throwing his yellow-handled knife down into the dirt, a deep red staining the sliver of the unevenly serrated blade.

    "Really?" He mocked. "Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" He looked to the freckled face a few paces away. But he was left unanswered, Bellamy's eyes rather focused on the bloody blade in the dirt.

     Clarke pushed his shoulders again. "You threatened to kill him. we all heard you. You hated Wells." She accused.

    "Plenty of people hated Wells." He replied with ridicule. "His father was the chancellor that locked us up!"

    "Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." Clarke threw back, making Noah's eyebrows rise. How much good stuff had she missed when she actually had a home?

     Murphy scoffed. "Yeah, I didn't kill him then either."

    Octavia spoke up, "Tried to kill Jasper too." She pitched, making Jasper's eyes widen from behind her and utter a quiet 'what' and look to Monty, who simply shrugged it off.

    Murphy groaned and rolled his shoulders. "Come on! This is ridiculous! I don't have to answer to you." He pointed at Clarke. "I don't have to answer to anybody!"

    Bellamy crossed his arms over his chest. "Come again?"

     And Murphy moved over to him. "Bellamy, look. I'm telling you man. I didn't do this."

    Noah believed him. She didn't have all the facts, but she knew John Murphy well enough. If he did kill wells, he'd be a little bit more egotistical about himself. And he definitely wouldn't be Bellamy's little puppy if he was willing to get blood on his hands. Killers don't tend to be followers.