𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. a good cadet

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
                  ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
      NINETEEN  ——  a good cadet

 ⊹  ☽                  ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      NINETEEN  ——  a good cadet

NOAH HAD WOKEN UP DAYS LATER. It seemed she missed quite a bit during her time out. Despite his argument they didn't need him out there — they did. Bellamy was whisked out into the forest again, off to find a sort of back door to Mount Weather. And due to Noah's situation of being unconscious, Finn was even taken to be the tracker.

That skill was seemingly getting him a lot of places.

And along the way, as she'd be told, the road got a little bumpy. They found Lincoln, except it wasn't him at all. They'd found him eating a man, a man he'd killed in cold blood.

Lincoln, was a reaper.

The dropship became the site of monumental events for the day. They'd showed Nyko, the leader from the camp Finn attacked, that death could be stopped. CPR was magic from the gods above, and it had kept Lincoln alive. With the help of stun rods to jump start his heart — long enough to let his body dilute the drug making him crave flesh.

Reapers could be cured.

And that was grounds enough for a truce with Lexa — the commander of Trikru.

That was the ultimate goal. The alliance would be what they needed to get their friends from Mount Weather. Working against the other was getting more people killed and shot than need be. They'd have the numbers to finally save their people from the horrors of Mount Weather. Horrors hidden behind chocolate cake and cute girls who like paintings.

Bellamy was a good story teller. After all, he wouldn't let her do much, so all she could really do was listen. He was intricate and detailed, he never missed a point, and kept his side comments curt. Noah felt she'd been there the whole time, like she hadn't been wasting away in a bed, working on getting her strength back every time a doctor left the room.

And now, with Bellamy back, she had enough of her original muscle back to actually be of help.

"Sorry I wasn't here." He finished as he ended his recap of the stressful day and a half he'd had. The poison fog, the reapers, the grounders watching his every breath with Commander Lexa around. And apparently worst of all, seeing more of Finn's face than Noah's. It was a cruel world he'd said, and Noah had actually laughed.