𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. mental relapse

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
    ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
SEVENTEEN —— mental relapse

     "HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP ME LOCKED UP HERE?" Bellamy hums, his entire physical being now craving what he once had with Noah Santiago

     "HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP ME LOCKED UP HERE?" Bellamy hums, his entire physical being now craving what he once had with Noah Santiago. It's been a few hours, he thinks, since he was within arms reach of the girl. And frankly, he wasn't enjoying his time away. He'd spent days without her, and now knowing she was alive — he'd prefer to never be more than a foot away from her.

But Kane seemingly wanted him to be in pain.

"Until I'm confident you're no longer a threat to others. Let's continue. Now you said there were hundreds of Grounders attacking. 200, 300?" The man got to the point quickly.

"I didn't count." He states curtly and abruptly before getting back to the only thing he truly cares about in the moment. He'd only been given about ten minutes with Noah after her break down in the med bay. Ten minutes to fix years of broken inside of her, and ten minutes to try and explain that he simply wasn't whole without her beside him. 

    He didn't get to that part.

    "Where's Noah?" He asked instead.

     But Kane blatantly ignored the man's interest in the Solo, and got back on topic. "Why do you think they attacked? What provoked them?"

     He shrugged, hell if he knew why his group of teenagers were targeted by their vicious neighbors. "We were here. That was enough. We're wasting time. The others didn't just vanish into thin air. They were taken, and we need to go after them." He opted to ask about, seeing as that was at least on Kane's agenda. "And I asked about Noah. Remember her?"

     Kane looked at him with annoyance. "A search team is prepping to leave but not before we've gotten the intel we need from you."

      "I need to be on that team, please." He tried.

      Kane shook his head without hesitation. "That's out of the question. Just like it was when you wanted to look for Solo Santiago. You're not trained. It's too dangerous."

                "Those are my people out there."

       "They're my people, too." Kane corrects. "You want to help them? Tell me what we're up against... Grounder tactics, their numbers, what kind of weapons they used."

He shrugs. What melee weapon didn't they use? "Arrows and spears, axes, swords, their teeth."

But Kane doesn't hear a primary assets the 100 did have at their disposal. "No guns? You had guns."