𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. unity day

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
      ELEVEN ——   unity day

 ⊹  ☽        ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      ELEVEN   ——   unity day

˚ .・*。༄ BELLAMY DROPPED THE SACK OF GUNS TO THE DIRT, the sound of the metals bouncing off each other catching the attention of most within the camp. Either way, the sudden commotion dragging both Clarke and Octavia our from hiding. Clarke's eyes widened.

    "Listen up, losers!" Noah boomed. "These bad boys are weapons, ok, not toys. Can't just aim these at anybody. Every bullet has to have a purpose. And no one, and I mean not a single of you poor souls can touch these without being briefed on how to use it from me or Bellamy."

Bellamy smirked at the complete opposite person he was seeing now. The authority that radiates from her was the opposite of what he'd seen in minutes ago, holding her as tight as possible against a tree. "And tomorrow we start training, and if the grounders come, we're gonna be ready to fight."

    The crowd dispersed, Noah stalking off to carry the guns to the dropship where they'd be safer than the middle of camp.

   Where Bellamy in the other hand, made way to the wall of camp, finding Octavia. He secretly reminded himself to forever be in debt to Noah Santiago as he looked over his sister. He wasn't planning of ever seeing her again, and Noah changed that. He slides a blanket they'd collected from the bunker as well, over her shoulders.

   "I don't don't expect you to forgive me, but you'll have to find a way to live with me because I'm not going anywhere."

  Noah appears, tightening her ponytail as Clarke had informer her that jaha was online. "Hey, Bellamy. It's time."

   He nods, waving her off briefly. "The grounder escaping, was that you?" He questions, trying to ease the anger from his tone.

   Octavia kept her gaze ahead. "I had nothing to do with it." She mumbled, gripping the scratchy blanket. "Thanks."

    He nods, before following the Solo girl into the tent, seeing the fuzzy image of Chancellor Jaha. Bellamy felt the tension in the room as both him and Noah took the two chairs.

    Bellamy looked at Noah. She gave him a look of reassurance.

    "Mr. Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now."

   Interjected before Bellamy even got the chance, Noah spoke up. "Un... sir, if I could say something. These kids weren't trained like me to be down here. None of them knew what the hell they were doing. But miraculously, most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him, because of Bellamy. He's just as much a Solo as me, no matter what he did up there."