With Or Without You (Jally)

•slight angst- not really, I don't know man.
I suggest listening to this song while reading this.•

Dallas POV

"YOU CAN'T JUST RUN OUT ON ME LIKE THAT JOHNNY!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST YELL AT ME FOR NEEDING A BREAK!" Johnny sniffled and wiped a freshly fallen tear from his cheek.

"You can't run out without telling anyone Johnny! You had me scared to death!"

"You're the reason I ran out, Dallas! I-"
He stopped. I could tell he didn't mean to say that. But it didn't make it hurt any less.

"W-what?" I stood there trying to recall what I had done prior to him running out. "What did I do Johnny?" I felt a tear roll down my face, I wiped it away before Johnny could see. He noticed though, he notices everything.

He started coming towards me to say sorry and put his hands up to wipe my tears.

I backed away towards the wall and shouted, "What did I do Johnny!?" He put his hands down and looked at his feet. He shook his head, "it's not what you did, Dallas. It's what you didn't do." He looked up at me and gave me an empty smile.

See the storm set in your eyes.

"Dallas, I can't do this anymore. I've had enough!" He raised his voice at me. Something he's only ever done once before. "You gave it all, but I want more. It's just not enough for me! You're not enough for me! I'm tired of being treated less than what I'm worth! I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore, Dallas." He started walking out the door. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back to me, but he just ripped his arm from my grasp and started for the door again.

He looked back at me, a tear rolling down his perfect face. "I love you, Dallas."

With that, he left.

With or without you.
With or without you.
I can't live, with or without you.

And then it was over.

•okay not the best thing ever. But I cried writing this so it's okay. This is not how I see Johnny thinking he's better than everyone but I feel like he should act that he's worth more. I do love this ship I just wanted to write this. I'm really sorry about this one guys. But it's over now- I'll be writing a funny happy type one next.•