our late night calls used to be happy (jally)

warning: sad, mentions of physical abuse, mental abuse, and verbal abuse

~give me a reason that i should stay if you can tell me just one i won't leave today ~

"wait. you think i'm saying? you think i'd stay with a damn cheater?!" johnny's body shook as he yelled at his lover. 

"well you can't just leave!" dallas yelled back. johnny had caught him and tim shepherd making out behind buck's bar. 

~my mouth is running but you aren't saying much a guilty conscience is a bitch to try and touch~

"watch me do it dallas! watch me leave!" tears started to roll down the young boys face. it wasn't so young anymore. 

"after all i've done for you johnny?! i've let you live with me for the last year and a half and this is what i get in return?!" 

~but i'm not strong and i won't go for reasons that even i don't know~

"what you get in return?! dallas for gods sake! you treat me like the dirt you scrape off your boots each night!" johnny stepped back and looked down at his shaking hands, then back at dallas. 

~i've tried so hard to make you want me what do you want from me?~

"the dirt i scrape off my boots johnathan?! god damn, and you wonder why people treat you like nothing! you blame everyone for your problems! that's why no one is here anymore!"

~but here i am it's where i've always been~

"you don't mean that dallas..." johnny started to pick at his nails and they started to bleed. 

"i do mean it! you're the reason ponyboy burned to death in the damn fire! you never listen to me and that's why he's dead!" 

~i'm not the one who's changing places i try to stay consistent~

" you think i wanted pony to die?! he treated me better than you! god i loved him, he was my best friend but if i wasn't so blind, i would've realised that he loved me more than you ever will!"

dallas walked over and stood over the tan boy. dallas roughly grabbed johnny's chin and made him look up into his icy blue eyes. 

~here i am~

"don't you dare say that to me again. you hear me?" dallas spoke calmly and tightened his grip on johnny's chin. 

"no dallas." johnny grabbed the older man's wrist and forcefully pulled his hand away from his own face. 

~it's where i'll always be so i can be there for you if you decide you need me cuz right now you're missing me and to tell the truth~

"you cheated and blamed it on me. not to mention the countless times you've come home drunk and yelled at me, called me all these names and then begged for my forgiveness the next day. it happens to much." johnny looked into dallas' eyes that were swimming with anger. 

~i miss missing you~

"don't even bring that stuff u-"

"and i forgive you dallas! i forgive you every time! i forgive you over and over and it ends with a new scar or words from YOU racing through my head everyday! "

~please give me one more chance you beg and plead~ 

"you act like you don't mess up in this relationship! you act like you're so perfect and have never hurt me!" dallas threw his hands up in the air and cried out.