Chapter Five

Katherine's Pov

I sit under the tree not far from the school building,it's where I spend most of my time after my class.The weather is cool.I found it peaceful here far from the bullies.

My both knees folding up and I crossed my arms on it.

Alone,I thought about Luke,Calum,Michael and Ashton.My school life's in misserable because of them.I always bumped into them,because I felt nervous and scare everytime I walks inside the school.I'm always pushed into side not only by Luke or his pals but by some teenagers in schools.

I have abandoned by my father,i have a busy mom,and have lost my bestfriend that almost gone away with my dreams.

My whole life's sucks.I shouldn't have born in this such ruide world.

I sigh and burried my face in my both arms.I closed my eyes and think of killing myself instead.

"Kathy?"

I heard Ashton's little voice,calling my name as I run to chase him.We was the young and playful ones.Ashton was like a brother to me,a friend that I only had since I was left by my father at young age.But then he changed..into someone I never imagine he could be.

My both shoulders shakes and I starts to sob.Warm teardrops wet my arms as I cry.

And then someone squeezed on my arms and I look up to stare,tears couldn't stop falling from my eyes.

I wanted to die but then It was really Ashton's face I saw.His eyes drown into worriedness.

"Kathy,why're you crying?"he asks,making me wonder if he's sorry of me in the time.

I try to speak,but just cry even harder.My head hurts,my heart hurts and I feel so much pain.

He pulled me closer to him and I burried my face to his neck,finding some strength on it by hugging him.

He wraps his arms around my back,whispering that everything's okay.

I missed this.I missed him.So bad,and I felt like I already found the safest place in the world between his arms.

"Hey,don't cry..I've been an asshole,Kathy,yeah,I know that,and I'm sorry,please don't cry,"he whispers above my hair.

"I-I..M-Missed..y-you..s-so m-much.."i honestly said,trying not to cry.

"Me too,Kathy.I'm so sorry,and I know it's unforgivable.."i could feel him shakes his head,"I hate seeing you this."

I couldn't believe what is just happening.I don't want to let go on this hug.

After a minute,I'm over crying,but still sniffling like a child.I let go on his arms,and stares to his green eyes.I never have been an eyecontact with him for over eight years,and I didn't notice that it turns out to be this beautiful eyes.

"W-Why did you change,Ash."I said in a while,as if I'm not asking with the sound of my voice.

He stares at me blankly,his eyes sad,and look away."When we were young,we used to be friends.We dream of becoming a rockstars one day,we were happy together,and the same dreams and in the same time,Luke,Michael and Calum came into my life.We become pals.I thought they're cool.Well,yes,they really are,and I wanted to be friends with them.When they start to bully you,make fun of you,I end up doing the same thing too.I pretend hard that you're my bestfriend..they never thought that would be,until now.But then.."

I just watch him speaking.I wanted to believe him,everything he said.But what they have done to me hitting in my head.I could hardly trust him.I could hardly trust anyone."Are you j-just fooling me?"