Chapter Four

Luke's Pov

I was alone in the living room,sitting on a swivel chair,with my legs stretching on my study table,and head resting on my both arms.Eyes closed.

What happened last night just hit my head.That was the first time I've seen Kathy crying.Running away from the crowds in her white dress because my little brother have done something bad on her.She looked....adorable.

Yes,she really does.

It wasn't the first time I've noticed that the girl we used to tease was just pretty face.

The way she look,that almost kill me everytime she gave me that look.

I've never seen her smile.Maybe because she have no friends at all,or just she never trust anyone.

My mother said,that the girl is being abandoned by her own father,and almost living all by herself.She have a busy mum,that never had time for her.

I couldn't tell why..why..why I always tease her!It was too damn irritating to ask myself what's the matter with her.

My pals never discussed it too before.What we always plan is how to make her mad.

"Hey,Luke,"

I opens my eyes and saw Jakey entering the door,I never had the time this morning to talk with him after last night.Hopefully this time,he would tell me what just really happened.

"Cal just called up.He says-"

"Cut that off first.I want to talk to you,Jakey.Regarding last night."

He patted his lips and shook his shoulders,"Okay."

"How'd you know her?"

"Who?"

"Katherine Summers."i says,"The girl last night..who was in trouble with Fred,"

He frowned.I can see some guilt through his face."I fooled on her...look,I just want to get the money from Fred,"

"Which wasn't yours."I corrected on his words."And you have fooled Kathy who did get the money from Fred just for you."I sighs,not really sure what I want to know more.I don't care about that stupid Kathy,but I just couldn't help but question him.

I'm not even a responsible brother but there's a weird feeling I have felt since the very first time Kathy cried.And I wants to hurt Jakey now for hurting her.

"I didn't expect that from her.I just thought she would help me get some money from that yellow ass."he protests,unreasonable.

"Stupid,Jakey!See what have you done?She was hurt.She was so scared of Fred!And what would Fred gonna do with her if Michael wasn't there to resque her?he might have killed her!"i yells,

"I wanted to apologize on her..I didn't mean to do that..uh..hey,is she your pal's or your girlfriend or what?"

I looked at him surprisedly."No,no,no.She's not...she'll never be."

"Then why're you acting like weird?"he asks,confusingly.

"Jakey,she'll never be my girlfriend.She's my bully.My pals and I always tease her on school.We hates her.."I says,

"Why?I-I mean..she's cute."

I was surprise to hear that from my little brother.He was kinda amazed and his face brightens when he utter those words.He likes her.He likes Katherine.

"I like her."

I rolls my eyes and look away from his annoying looks."Whatever."

Katherine's Pov