ℨ𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔞

I wrote this in my Pov... Because I really had to get this out if me, anyway-

Well, where do I start? She perfect. Her soft brown eyes, that stupidly cute smile! Gosh, her voice!! Her long body and impossibly hot legs! That perfect sunkissed caramel skin that she dares to keep so god damn smooth!

Everything about her is adorable.

And, heck! I can never get her out of my mind. How can you? Her laugh sends me butterflies, I imagine her wrapped up in my arms. Being able to cradle her while listening to her soft breaths tickling my skin. Imagine caressing her hair, tilting her head upwards, her eyes meeting mine.

Her stomach pressed against mine while I massage her lower back. Like, what if she was snuggles into me? If I could just hold her, being able to feel her nose pressed in my neck.

Then when she giggles, gosh, the world would stop. Because her stomach would shake with her throat, she would pretend to stifle her laugh because I made some stupid little joke.

Then my smile would grow more and more within the seconds. Now it's me giggling into her neck because if she laughs I do too. My smile would grow so much that soon enough my cheeks would hurt.

Pulling her in farther, I would pretend to crush her lightly with a hug. Our laughter not fading.

So, just, what the heck?! She's so perfect it hurts. But it hurts... Nicely? It hurts in a way it pains me I could never have that but it feels good because I know I can feel...

I thought someone couldn't become this perfect. But she's so delightful and interesting, I wanna know everything about her! I wanna watch her get dressed in the morning after an eventful and fun night.

I wanna hear her voice soothe away my insomnia. I wanna relive those songs she writes! I wanna play her old acting gigs just to watch her cringe while I watch how adorable she is.

I want her to draw small shapes on my exposed skin with her sharp yet still soft nails.

Watching a movie with her. Watching her nose crinkle while she laughs at the TV, hugging her pillow while sitting cross-legged.

Because damn. I'm falling. And I'm falling hard.