𝔑𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔣𝔣

Pairing: Natasha x Fem!Reader

Words: 252

Warnings: Endgame spoilers!!

~

You reminisced about her eyelashes, so luscious and long. They would stand up just right, the bold black they presented made them even more impressive. You remembered the first time the both of you met, you asked where she got her lashes done then stood in shock when she claimed they were her own.

What a great first impression.

You felt her ghosted lips on yours, craving the feeling again. You'd imagined them meeting yours for so long. But you couldn't help it, her lips were just the right shade of pink. Not to mention, they were so full and tasted like candy.

Now, every time you ate cotton candy, you thought of her. Her, and her outstanding eyes, the same green optics that reminded you of a cat. Then, you thought of her cat-like reflexes. How fast and sneaky she was. And how amazing she looked in that tight, midnight black super suit of hers.

She had these fantastic red bunches of hair that would frame her face oh so perfectly.

Gosh, how you wondered what she could be up to at that moment. Her perfect face surrounded by her ideal hair. Because the last time you saw her eyes, they were glossy. Her eyelashes had been coated with her tears. Her lips had peanut butter sandwich crumbs.

You queried how long this minute would be. Because you couldn't stand waiting another second of hoping. Hoping that she was alright where she was...

Wishing she was well up in the clouds.