ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔶𝔫𝔢

Imagine: Scott asking you out at a bar, understanding you're lesbian, suddenly being extremely supportive of this random stranger he just met and hyping you up to ask the pretty lass (Hope) that you couldn't rip your eyes off of ever since she walked in the room.

-

"Hey," a smaller man giving off 'classic dad' vibes slid into the barstool next to you. You did a double-take and realized he was talking to you. "Uh, hey," you gave an awkward, tight-lipped smile, aiming for your signals to hit him in the face.

"You want something to drink?" He asked. All you wished was that you could disintegrate into dust in the snap of a finger. That was until this extraordinary lady strolled through the low and stained doors of this hell hole place they call a bar. You couldn't keep your eyes off her.

"Uh, yes please," the words slipped out, unaware of the man still in front of you. "I'll take a dry Martini," you slowly ripped your eyes off the pretty lass and became attentive to the situation. "I'm Scott, you?" You took a deep breath as he introduced himself. "I'm- I'm Y/N,"

You watched as she came closer to the counter, her hips swaying forcefully as she walked. Looking her up and down slowly as Scott ordered you drinks.

"We should slow down, I was moving too quick," he turned back to give you your drink. It surprised you at how nice this man was, the sudden admiration caught you off guard. "I can read the signals from a mile away," He reassured, taking a sip of alcohol.

You chuckled nervously, he must've caught you checking out the chick beside him. Though you were looking down at your swirling martini, you raised your head to face him with a wince. "Oh dear..." you trialled out with a ring of laughter followed by Scott.

"I say give it a shot," he took another sip.

"Woah, woah... yeah, that's oughta be a no,"

"Then why go to a bar? C'mon the worst she could do is say no, it's not like you know each other," he hesitated, slowly looking up at you. "do you?"

You laughed again. "Gosh no!" Mumbling a little 'I wish' before taking another gulp of your beverage.

"Then ask her out,"

"Alright."

You honestly didn't know what it was that made you stand up and walk towards her. Was it the alcohol bringing a newfound courage, was it the random stranger that just hyped you up about it? Possibly both...

Just as you started to reach her she turned around, the two of you almost knocking into each other. "Gosh, I'm so sorry, ma'am," you got a good look at her eyes, a beautiful golden brown that the party lights glistened off of. Her brown sugar hair, you could just visualize getting your fingers intertwined with. Everything you thought was amazing about her before was a million times better up close.

"I- I uh..." you were at loss for words in her sight. You looked back at Scott for a quick reassuring jester, only to watch him play with the lemon on the side of his glass. You looked back at the angel in front of you and tried to gain the courage that had just fleed from you back.

You cleared your throat and managed to squeak out your name. "Hi, I'm Y/N," you backed up a fraction, the quick flash of disappointment in her eyes going unnoticed. "Hope, nice to meet you,"

Her smile made you melt into the ground even more. Her soft hands meeting your dry, cold ones made you flush, this time with embarrassment. But Hope didn't mind, coming face to face with this doll, your hands were the least of her interests.

"Uh- would you like something to drink?" You haven't asked someone out before. Being new to this endeavour made you much more anxious.

"I... just got something to drink," she smiled, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh-"

"But, I would love to sit with you,"

A grin grew where your upset expression currently was.

"Great!"