𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔶 𝔏𝔢𝔴𝔦𝔰

Imagine: Darcy walking in on you dancing in the kitchen

Words: 515

~

Galway Girl blasted through your earbuds as you held your phone and jumped effortlessly around the room to the tune of the song. Singing off-key and mumbling the words you didn't know, you danced your way over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. You turned around and slammed the door once the beat dropped and pretended to use the bottle of water as a microphone for a couple of seconds. Your loose T-shirt bounced with your terrible rhythm.

Turning up the volume, you mouthed the words and danced sloppily around the kitchen. The song changed to one that didn't fit in with the mood you were in at the moment. So, you placed the water bottle on the counter and searched your playlist for a different one.

That's when a little giggle was heard throughout the room. You froze in your spot, the annoying song being paused as you gulped audibly in embarrassment.

You looked up to see your girlfriend of approximately one month holding a hand to her pink-tinted face. Gosh, how much more adorable it would've been if you didn't just make a huge fool out of yourself.

"Hey..." you dragged out your words along with one of your earbuds. "Hey," she just smiled playfully at you, like you didn't actually just ruin your entire reputation of being the tough Sword agent.

"How much did you happen to see?" You sheepishly asked, the smile on your face telling its own story. "Everything." She tilted her head as she made her way across the room to you.

Being on the other side of the counter, you dropped your face into your hands and mumbled something incoherent. "I'm sorry what was that?" Darcy giggled again, her hands sliding their way up your bare arms, tickling you slightly. "That was embarrassing," you looked back up at her, hands covering your mouth like a mask.

She ran her hands up to cup your face gently. "I thought it was adorable," You sighed and clasped your hands with hers, making your way around the rest of the kitchen counter.

You looked into each other's eyes for a moment before you both burst out into laughter.

Your noses pressed against each other as you classed lips. It was childish and small but the butterflies in her stomach wouldn't leave so it didn't matter.

Foreheads pressed against each other like your noses previously were, you leant in for another small kiss. This one was more soft and meaningful than the last. You felt Darcy smile and couldn't help but giggle back, both your grin plastered faces crashing into each other as an attempt for a third kiss.

You both finally pulled away from that silly excuse of a make-out session, Darcy's head burrowing into the crook of your neck. Her red lipstick probably stained more than just your lips now, but you didn't care.

Maybe now would be a good time for that slow song you weren't in the mood for earlier.