Chapter 19: Opening Hand

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie, yeah

Well, swingin' on the front porch
Swingin' on the lawn
Swingin' where we want
'Cause there ain't nobody home
Swingin' to the left
And swingin' to the right
If I think of baseball
I'll swing all night, yeah
Yeah, yeah

I scream, you scream
We all scream for her
Don't even try
'Cause you can't ignore her

- Warrant -

Bobby sat bouncing on a yoga ball in the gym area watching Skye as she slowly stepped up and out of the pool

Bobby sat bouncing on a yoga ball in the gym area watching Skye as she slowly stepped up and out of the pool. Reaching up, she casually removed the band from her hair releasing it from the messy bun she had put it in to keep it dry.... running her hands through it to fluff. Her chocolate brown with caramel ribbon highlighted balayage locks fell in long, soft, silky waves ending just below her shoulder blades.

Water dripped slowly off of her flawless toffee colored skin. Bobby enjoyed the view... both her hair and skin were gifts that kept giving from her multi-racial background of a Scottish father and a Pacific Islander mother.

Did she know how sexy she looked as she stepped out of the pool? Like something from a movie, the sexy girl comes out of the water in slow motion....

She was so freaking unaware of her movements and how they came off. She didn't try to be sexy, she just WAS. Bobby envied her authenticity for a moment... The mask of the persona he had adopted for the show was beginning to chafe him. Maybe it was time to let a tiny bit of his real self show through... just enough to entice her a little more and seal the deal.

He shifted his weight and moved his legs in a way that concealed the giant erection that watching her had brought on. Thank God he was wearing his dark wayfarer sunglasses so nobody could see where he was looking.

A song came to his mind..

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave
Then breathe your story lines

Bobby chuckled to himself... so many 80's songs with a stalker-y vibe, but oh so true as he hid his oogling behind dark sunglasses. Maybe that would be the next song he made a Paisley Cuddle punk/metal/emo version of... it could work.

Skye crossed the decking from the pool and stretched out on one of the daybeds to soak up some sun. She was wearing an incredible, barely there green string bikini today. As she walked, Bobby admired the back of the Brazilian cut bottoms riding low across her hips leaving a good 70% of each ass cheek showing. This was DEFINITELY one of his favorites so far.

Being as nonchalant as possible, Bobby walked over to the pool and jumped in to cool himself off, then climbed out and went to sit on the daybed next to where she was sunning her back.

"Ah'v got free hands if yeh need a top up on tae tanning lotion," he said, grabbing the bottle sitting on the nearby retaining wall, "Wouldn't want yeh tae burn."