Chapter nine: Regrets

Drew's Pov:

I saw Liam's mouth move but I couldn't hear the words.. Something felt super wrong. We stood there silent, everyone walking past us staring at us. I didn't know what to do at this moment...
I saw Zander look at me expecting for me to say something but I had no idea what Liam said... I couldn't hear anything. It's like I was lost in my own thoughts

I started thinking about my moments with Zoey..
"Drewy Bear! Drew! Drew! I could hear Zoeys voice saying my name but it soon faded away into Liam's voice-
" Drew!? Drew! Earth to Drew?" Liam was yelling my name for not answering him.

"Oh- uh yes Liam?" I said as he rolled his eyes at me
"Well, I just wanted to tell you that Zoey and most of the girls started a rumor about you and Grape Boy right here, and it's really not a good one. And she says she has your credit card still and is gonna max it out- tsk" Liam said crossing his arms. I was speechless. First she spread a rumor and still has my credit card!? What am I gonna do... If my parents find out my credit card got maxed out there gonna kill me!?

I froze- I had no idea what to do... Until O felt Zander hug me. I apparently started crying because he wiped my tears then continued to hug me. This was the worst day of my life.

Liam's Pov:

I saw tears running down Drew's face out of nowhere.  I was gonna say something but Grape Boy came and took care of him. Guess telling him wasn't the best thing to do-
I felt Henry tug on my sleeve. I looked down at him as he pointed down the hallway. Of course- great timing. Lia and Zoey happen to walk down the hallway right behind Drew and Grape Boy.

My only instinct was to grab Drew's arm and dash down the hallway. Soon I found out that was a stupid idea because one. Grape Boy just got dragged along with him and two. It made Zoey and Lia notice us more.
We stopped at the end of the hallway by the exit. Jake and Henry were slowly running after us. Grape boy looked at me concerned and pissed off not knowing that the two girls were walking towards them.
"Liam!? What the hell was that for?!" The Grape yelled at me holding Drew's arm. Drew stayed silent but right as I was about to answer Jake and Henry finally caught up asking what I was doing. I sighed and looked at them pointing behind them. The three turned to look as Drew stayed silent and frozen like he was lost.
The two girls walked up behind Drew ready to start talking crap but right as the blond was about to speak Grape boy interrupted her.
"Listen here blondy. Give Drew's credit card back. I'm not gonna ask again."
The blond looked at Zander and smiled. I knew this was gonna go bad- she grabbed Zander by his tie bringing her close to him. Drew looked up at her confused and worried, I was as well but said nothing.

"Aren't you cute. Standing up for Drewy Bear~"
The look on Zanders face looked angry yet worried. All of us stayed silent knowing what Zoey could do. I wish I said something though because Zoey started talking a lot of Crap...

________________________________________
Authors note: AHHHHHHH I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS- I generally forgot about it and have been busy- I'll try to update it!!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter. Please don't bully me cause I know there's gonna be at least one spelling or grammar error. Bye!!

-ItzTheAce