Chapter eleven: Parents

Zanders Pov:

We started walking to Drew's house. I felt horrible for him. I walked with him, the wind blowing. I hoped his parents would accept us. Accept me. I haven't officially met his parents. I haven't seen what they look like, how they act, anything. I looked over at Drew as he stopped for a moment staring at his phone. He looked up at me noticing we both stopped. He didn't say anything as he put his phone in his pocket as he gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back as we started walking again. Zoey was such a snake for doing what she did. I wish I could smack that smile she had on her face.

We soon stopped outside a tall house with a huge front gate. I looked over at Drew as he clicked the buzzer. I heard a man speak as the gates opened. Drew looked over at me and smiled before walking in. I followed behind him nervous.
A man opened the front door looking at us both.
"Hello sir, I see you brought a friend with you?" The man spoke as he went to take any bags and or jackets. Drew nodded as he walked inside signaling for me to follow him. I waved to the butler as I walked inside behind Drew.

The interior was beautiful. It was such a sight compared to my house. Drew tapped my shoulder to get my attention.
"I'm gonna go upstairs to see my parents real quick, do you mind waiting down here?"
I nodded as he smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks Zander" Drew said as he quickly ran up the stairs.
I continued admiring the interior until Drew came back. I looked back over at the door as the butler closed it putting any bags and or jackets on a stand by the door.

Drews POV:

I ran up the stairs into the hallway looking for my father. Today the banks were closed for some reason so I needed to explain to him what Zoey had done and that I needed to close my Credit card.
I soon found him in his office working on a paper for his work. My father ran a company, and as a boss he was pretty busy most of the time. I hardly got to see him, little even talk to him.
I knocked on the door hoping he wouldn't yell at me for interrupting his work. I heard his office chair spin as he got up to answer the door.

"Matthew I told you already. I'm not in the mood for te-" His father looked down at Drew expecting the butler to be at the door.
"Drew. I'm very busy at the moment. Please go to your ro-" I cut off my father as this was important. He doesn't like when I cut him off but I had to.
"Dad please listen, I need you to cancel my credit card. Zoey got ahold of it and is trying to spen-" My father cut me off..

"Drew you know I don't like it when you cut me off. And as you were saying, Zoey is a nice girl. She would never do anything like that. Now run along to your room, I'm very busy right now" I looked up at him concerned as he didn't understand. I knew Zander was waiting down stairs for me, and I didn't want to worry him.. It was best that I just go.