Chapter seven: Liar

It was the middle of the day, Zander felt horrible about lieing to Luke. What is he doing? If only he could change what he said

Drews Pov:

Great. Lunch time.
I walked to the cafeteria to sit down and stop thinking. I knew Zoey would ask why I wouldn't answer her last night. And I was exactly correct. I saw her walking towards my table, Jake and Henry came and sat down eating there lunch-

"Hey Drew bear! Why didn't you answer my texts last night? I found the newest make up pallet I wanted to show you?!"
I looked up at her panicking. Liam came and sat down next to me.
I saw Jake and Henry staring at me as I ignored Zoey.
"Hello??? Drew?"

I snapped out of it and stared at her
I was at home what's ur problem?
I saw her stare at me like she saw a ghost, Jake and Henry looked at me confused as well.

What.
"What is wrong with you! I know you weren't at home!"
I saw people staring at us. She always made such big deals about small things.
"Drew don't be a liar!"

I froze staring at Zoey. What did she just call me-
Why are you so up in my business Zoey?!? Why can't you just leave me alone ok?
At that moment I saw Zander walk in the room and stare at the big argument going down. Zoey looked like she was about to cry-

What's your problem Zoey???
At that single moment I felt time freeze- Zoey smacked me and walked away. Everything felt so still... I saw Zander and Luke staring at our table shocked- she smacked me hard enough for my cheek to burn...

"Drew what was that all about" Jake looked so confused and a bit worried.
I knew I could tell him about our date but I didn't want anyone to spred it to Zoey...

I- Jake listen if you really want to know then- can we talk in the hall?
His expression went to more confused as I got up and walked into the hallway. He got up and followed me

"Well?"
I- I went on a Date with Zander last night...

He looked shocked and stared at me. I studdered my words like crazy-
"So- your cheating on Zoey..."
I looked up at him quick and didn't know what to say.

"That's why you didn't want to tell her. Isn't it."
Jake please don't tell her!!!

I saw him smirk- that wasn't good... I knew he was gonna tell her even if he agreed not to. I knew Zoey was using me for money but- she boosted my popularity, are me and her just using each other???

"Drew, listen. It's not right to cheat on someone so- it's either you tell her or I'll do it."

I didn't know what to say or do... I couldn't tell her. I shook my head no at Jake and I saw him start to walk away- he was going to tell her.

"Your choice Drew"
I ran after him but Zoey had to sit right next to the front of the cafeteria today. I saw him taking with her as I saw her face drop. What have I done. I saw her make eye contact with me and get up

Jake saw what she was gonna do and tried to get her to sit back down, but she shoved him over.

"So. Look it's the cheating Liar."
She poked my chest. I gulped as all her friends we're watching us. Soon other people turned and looked at us both.

"You and a Guy huh. So your a Gay. Freak."
I saw Liam and Henry staring at us shocked. I didn't want to cry- I can't cry- she smacked me in the face again causing a tear to fall down my face. Everyone stared at us to the point where Zander and Luke saw.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me for that- purple haired freak"
She pointed at Zander. I saw Luke give him a confused look. I tried to hold in tears as she went to slap me in the face again- until she froze.

I looked up to see Zander standing there holding her arm-
I fell to the ground staring at Zander.

"Let's get this straight, Princess"
Zander- what are you doing-

"How about this you stay away from him and don't slap him before you lose all your money- oh wait you already did-"
I saw Zoey look back at me and back at Zander. She was using me. I knew it.

"I hope he dumps you for someone else, cause your not worth it" I saw Zanders face turn red as he threw Zoey down hoping to make her shut up

"We're not dating Zoey-"
Zoey got up and whiped her face.
"Don't worry you guys will then he will break your heart, just like he did to me"

Zoey walked away and I saw Zander turn to me. He kneeled down and helped me up.

"Are you okay?"
He grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

I'm fine...