𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

" Baby wake up."  We are currently in California getting off my private jet. I settled the problem with my manager about the plane incident and now the boss no longer has a job. I know it was a tad bit overreaction, but I just love to see the disbelief on people's faces when I fire them. I never really liked him anyway. " Nicholas, are we there yet? " Luca whined clinging onto me. " Almost, just wait a few more minutes honey." I said. One of my guards opened the door to my limo while another escorted Luca in on the other side. " When you said you were rich I didn't think you meant this rich. Are you like some millionaire that will leave me like a I'm a one night stand or something?" He joked, getting into the car. " Baby, I would never. Unless you want a threesome with someone." I smirked. He just blushed and turned away towards the window. 

" Hey, James can you drive by my penthouse? " I asked looking out the window, while Luca played with my hand. " Yessir, is there anything else you would like to drive by before I go there?" He questioned looking out his rear view mirror.  James is one of my few trusted guards. He usually just parks my cars around and is in charge of the security system. I wouldn't call him trusted, more like the only one that has stuck around, because I have a bad temper. I usually fire people left and right, because either they're tired of me or I get tired of them.You could say I'm a very bitchy person.

" No, I'm good thank you." I replied. He proceeded to drive to my house after that. The drive was only ten minutes away from where we are. " Have a nice day sir. Please call me if you need anything else." James said, pulling to a stop to let me get my baggage. I gave a quick thankyou before he drove off. I gave a glance towards Luca. He was staring at my home like it was some prized item you couldn't take off the shelf.

" Luca you gonna stand there all day or are you gonna actually come in?" I chuckled when he noticed he was drooling. " Mr. Nico your house is huge." I gave him an amused smirk. " Baby this is only my travel penthouse for when I get bored of sleeping in hotels. My actual house is in Germany. Although, I have like 4 of these in the U.S." I ranted on. His face looked so surprised. I gave him a questioning look.

" You're joking right?" He asked. " Why would I be joking?"

"..." Once we got inside Luca ate most of the groceries that the maids bought a few hours ago. So far I've gotten all my clothes situated. And now I'm hungry. When I got to the kitchen I saw Luca stuffing his face. " Luca did you eat all my chocolates..?" I gave an unamused glance towards Luca. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. Not to mention his face was stuffed with chips.

" No.." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. " You sure because you have the chips bag along with chocolates in your hand." He smirked and threw the rest of them in his mouth. " Hey, you idiot I wanted one." I pouted.  " Too bad." He replied by taking the chips bag and propping himself in the living room.

I huffed and grabbed some milk out of the fridge. Yes I drink milk plain, no hating please. " You got anything you wanna watch?" Luca said switching through channels on the flat screen TV. I propped myself right beside him on the couch with my milk in hand.

" Can we watch Disney plus?" I said going into little space. I started sipping on my milk. " Sure but are you okay? You're acting strange." I froze. Wait did I slip? Shit I don't want him to find out I'm a little. " Yea I'm fine. Can we watch Frozen please?" I said going under the cover that was beside me.

He took a glance my way. " You like Frozen? " he asked, turning the channel. " Yes, who doesn't?" I said confused. " You no like Frozen. We watch some ting else." My words slurring together. " Nico lemme feel your head you're acting weird." I panicked and started to sniffle which triggered me crying. " Honey what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said picking me up and putting me on his lap.