𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

After my outburst we all decided to take a 20 minute break. Everyone looked at me sort of with surprise or something else I'm not too familiar with. Easton went to go get a snack and Luca had tears still streaming from his face. I guess you could say the story really did a number on all of them, but Luca in particular.

And then there's Cinny. We were still sitting on the floor with me sitting in his lap. He's the one who suggested I get the break even though I'm pretty sure I don't need a damn break. He currently is locking my wrists in between his after I asked could I go get my pillow and instead I got a knife. I mean it wasn't to kill anyone, it was just instinct that I got it. And plus it was portable and small, only a mere eight to ten inch one.

" Can I have my knife back now? It's not even that big." I said signaling to his hands. " Why do you want it?" Cinny said, focusing on my wrists. I bit my lip. " It makes me feel safe. I can't live without it. You can't really blame me. If you would let me finish telling my story then you would know. " I said biting my lips and peeling them to see some form of blood. I was close to tears. I can't feel any blood and I want to so bad.

" Baby I know how much you want that knife but sweety .. that's a kitchen knife. It's not that small and it could seriously injure you. Look I know you're skilled with knives, but you're not in the right mentality to do this to yourself." He said, giving me a disapproving glare. I was way too close to tears at this rate, " Why are you taking away my sanity? And that's my favorite knife Cinnamon. I just want my knife back." He gave me an apologetic look. My bottom lip quivered.

" You need a break. All that pent up anger that you've been suppressing. It's taking a toll on you." He said, placing his hands back on my thighs. I finally just agreed and put my hands back around his neck. " Fine but I'm telling you: a knife is the only way unless you're planning on doing something sexual." I said burying my face in the crook of his neck. He just chuckled and continued what he was doing.

" Now look at me. And only look at me darling." He commanded quietly. I gave him a questionable look, but then he took his hands away from my thighs and brought my knife from behind his back. Slowly but surely the knife was in taking range. " Now I know your instincts are telling you to get the knife and snatch it away instantly, but fight it for a little while. Can you be my little good boy and keep your hands around my neck for me hmm?" He cooed. I nodded my head keeping my arms wrapped around his neck.

After ten minutes of praising me for doing so well he moved on. " Good boy for Cinny." He said kissing my cheek then moving towards my neck. I let out a strangled moan. And yes, it was sexy as hell. " Eyes back up here, love." He commanded grabbing my attention. " Yes sir." I said like the good little boy I was. " I'm going to put the knife right behind you. I trust you won't get it as I lay it behind you, right?" He raised a brow putting it behind me. I nibbled on my lip again.

" Yes sir." I waited until he was done. " Good boy. I'll admit I had my doubts on whether or not you were going to get the knife, but you didn't and I'm very proud of you." He kissed my forehead while I just blushed like the idiot I am. " As a reward I am giving you the chance to cut because I know your instincts are not off. But not with that big knife. Yes I trust you but I don't want you to get carried away with it, so I'm giving you a smaller one more like a pocket knife." He said. He took out the pocket knife from inside his pj pants.

" Don't take your hands away from me just yet." He commanded gently. I gasped when he pressed the blade against my right thigh. " You can look down now if you want, baby." My eyes quickly diverted towards the small knife. " Where do you want me to cut? Do you want me to keep it here or somewhere else?" He said moving his mouth to be right above my ear. " Keep it right there."